Politics Alan Jones and the Send-a-Sock campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Kids aren't getting raped in detention centres by non-refugees but our kids ARE being raped by refugees;

An Irish immigrant to Australia was raped and murdered by an Australian-born white man. 'Scumbag' has no race though examples exist in each one. 'Scumbag' has no colour. It has no creed. They exist in every nation and at any given moment in each culture's criminal history.

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions

An Irish immigrant to Australia was raped and murdered by an Australian-born white man. 'Scumbag' has no race though examples exist in each one. 'Scumbag' has no colour. It has no creed. They exist in every nation and at any given moment in each culture's criminal history.
True but some demographics have more scumbags than others.

Howard Stern Syndrome. The haters cant help but listen and hate, and end up listening twice as long each day as his actual fans.
good men do nothing yada yada

you utter plank

Ease up on the common-sense bro !!!

Actually its more a case of petty whiners do nothing but sit around and complain while the world mostly ignores them.

Except Twitter. You will always have Twitter.
You're pretty active on the old social media yourself. What makes you think anybody cares more about your opinion here than just a random Tweeter.

Actually its more a case of petty whiners do nothing but sit around and complain while the world mostly ignores them.

Except Twitter. You will always have Twitter.
Think you'll find the petty whiners are the 2gb/sky crowd
Professional outragers

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Men, and with the stupid men we have running things at the moment destruction of the planet may be added to our already lengthy list of atrocities.
You might be right Julia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Kids aren't getting raped in detention centres by non-refugees but our kids ARE being raped by refugees;

There doesn't seem to be a disproportionate number of Iraqi immigrants engaging in sexual assaults. Or any other nationality for that matter. There is definitely an over-representation of Sudanese, and to a lesser extent, Somalians committing aggravated burglaries, assaults and car thefts.

But this scumbag arrived during Labor's watch when there were so many asylum seekers arriving by boat that they could not be vetted properly. He was very fortunate to be sentenced to a non-parole period of only two-and-a-half years. It is likely he will have his Permanent Protection Visa revoked and be deported once his sentence is complete.

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Yeh, like how my mob constantly bitches about 2gb/sky/Hun.
FTFY

Funny how you bitch about those then acuse my mob of bitching about it. Then again LTDFs are the biggest hypocrites on the planet so it is to be expected.

LOOL

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
There doesn't seem to be a disproportionate number of Iraqi immigrants engaging in sexual assaults. Or any other nationality for that matter. There is definitely an over-representation of Sudanese, and to a lesser extent, Somalians committing aggravated burglaries, assaults and car thefts.

But this scumbag arrived during Labor's watch when there were so many asylum seekers arriving by boat that they could not be vetted properly. He was very fortunate to be sentenced to a non-parole period of only two-and-a-half years. It is likely he will have his Permanent Protection Visa revoked and be deported once his sentence is complete.
ScoMo confirmed this morning on ch.7 that his Visa will be revoked. This rapefugee will probably appeal through the courts and the LTDF judges will allow him to stay like they usually do.

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
A rather large deflection there Contra you sure you missed your calling in PR? A different universe where according to Ronnie deficits don't matter.

Sorry old boy I will focus my remarks:

Military spending brother - if ever there was a magic treasury pudding - those stupid ******* planes that done fly in the rain, the ridiculous redundant subs, the millions more for special forces - and that is just in Australia - in the US it is even more limitless and over the top

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

FTFY

Funny how you bitch about those then acuse my mob of bitching about it. Then again LTDFs are the biggest hypocrites on the planet so it is to be expected.

LOOL
Not doing a lot to dispel the whole " rw glass-jaw " thing here bro

LOOOL

Ease up on the common-sense mate , you're ******* with his gimmick

No-one said that. What is does prove is that LWNJ's are happy to put the welfare of illegal immigrants ahead of children. Sounds a bit like the Catholic Church doesn't it.
What a disgusting, idiotic mental leap.

The only people I have read defending paedophiles in this country are conservative commentators.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ease up on the common-sense mate , you're ******* with his gimmick
Crow, are you still upset that your mate down there in Sydney used 2GB to help swing the federal election?
59535F48-45A9-466D-8130-E4762192FE29.gif

Crow, are you still upset that your mate down there in Sydney used 2GB to help swing the federal election?
View attachment 736573

Did he though ?
Thor.jpg

If you can produce even ONE 2gb listener who decided to change their vote from Labor to lib then i'll provide you with oral pleasures

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Did he though ?
View attachment 736577

If you can produce even ONE 2gb listener who decided to change their vote from Labor to lib then i'll provide you with oral pleasures

I was sitting in a taxi with the obligatory 2GB on the radio [my taxi driver was Abdullah BTW) during when Gillard was PM. The caller Joe rang in and said "I tell you what Allan - that Julia Gillard won't be happy until they turn every RSL into a mosque" - rather than say; "You should not take all your Roheys during the day" he said "I hear you mate, I hear you"!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back