Politics Alan Jones and the Send-a-Sock campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Not doing a lot to dispel the whole " rw glass-jaw " thing here bro

LOOOL
That's a "thing"? And here I was thinking the left were the sensitive yet angry ones.

What was I thinking? Id better spread the word that "triggered lefties" don't exist.

LOOOOL.

That's a "thing"? And here I was thinking the left were the sensitive yet angry ones.

What was I thinking? Id better spread the word that "triggered lefties" don't exist.

LOOOOL.
100% a thing
Right next to " lack of self-awareness "

LOOOOOL

That's right, one story proves all refugees rape our kids
Why do you LTDFs keep coming back with that childish response? Who says that ALL refugees are child rapists? No one. The fact is that they are much more likely to commit offences, especially sex offences.

They are undesirable because they have shady histories that are very difficult to substantiate because they arrive either without ID or with false ID.

Next thing you'll be saying is that African violence isn't a problem and that they are just misunderstood. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I was sitting in a taxi with the obligatory 2GB on the radio [my taxi driver was Abdullah BTW) during when Gillard was PM. The caller Joe rang in and said "I tell you what Allan - that Julia Gillard won't be happy until they turn every RSL into a mosque" - rather than say; "You should not take all your Roheys during the day" he said "I hear you mate, I hear you"!!
2GB can't be that bad if "Abdullah" was listening to it. Maybe your bias is the problem.

Why do you LTDFs keep coming back with that childish response? Who says that ALL refugees are child rapists? No one. The fact is that they are much more likely to commit offences, especially sex offences.

They are undesirable because they have shady histories that are very difficult to substantiate because they arrive either without ID or with false ID.

Next thing you'll be saying is that African violence isn't a problem and that they are just misunderstood. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
"Refugees are raping our kids"... maybe you should choose your words more carefully.

Look, Jones can be a big, ever angry blow hard.

But also the New Zealand PM does have an annoying voice, like a big sister whinging to Mom and Dad you ate all the cup cakes and are spending too much time masturbating in the shower.

She should adopt a Maori accent, now those accents are cool.

2GB can't be that bad if "Abdullah" was listening to it. Maybe your bias is the problem.

He told me he listened to it for laughs and we both pissed ourselves when we heard that stupidity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add the 14 companies who’ve pulled the pin on advertising on 2gb :thumbsu:

Those virtue signalling companies pulled the wrong chain?

Jones made the comments on 15 August. The most recent radio ratings survey, released today, measures the period 14 July to 21 September.

alan-jones-holds-onto-breakfast-crown-despite-controversy-600578

Reckon a few managers were carpetted this morning, please explain - could look at Albo's playbook for excuses.
Those bloody people have spoken again, shock/horror ....

Those virtue signalling companies pulled the wrong chain?

Jones made the comments on 15 August. The most recent radio ratings survey, released today, measures the period 14 July to 21 September.

alan-jones-holds-onto-breakfast-crown-despite-controversy-600578

Reckon a few managers were carpetted this morning, please explain - could look at Albo's playbook for excuses.
Those bloody people have spoken again, shock/horror ....
What do ratings have to do with whether a company wants to be associated with Alan Jones and his vile comments?

What do ratings have to do with whether a company wants to be associated with Alan Jones and his vile comments?
Nothing

but " Take THAT lefties :tm: " anyway !

Why does a company advertise, there is corporate advertising, there is marketing advertising to the masses designed to draw sales - it is the latter category that the activist companies will find reflect their actions.
Ratings draw/measure the effect of the advertising dollar, value for the spend.

No one advertises with the Jones program just because he is or isnt a good bloke, people dont listen for that reason either nor does it mean they support his opinions.

Obviously the anti Jones lobby will deny they are a noisy minority, failing to prosecute their outrage effectively in the court of public opinion.

Why does a company advertise, there is corporate advertising, there is marketing advertising to the masses designed to draw sales - it is the latter category that the activist companies will find reflect their actions.

No one advertises with the Jones program just because he is or isnt a good bloke, people dont listen for that reason either nor does it mean they support his opinions.

Obviously the anti Jones lobby will deny they are a noisy minority, failing to prosecute their outrage effectively in the court of public opinion.
If you had the most popular paedophilia site in the world, why wouldn’t big companies advertise with you??

If you had the most popular paedophilia site in the world, why wouldn’t big companies advertise with you??

Your comparison says it all, when it comes to Jones you are unhinged.

I'm not a listener, a fan or an advertiser, & I've always been amazed how PMs of both sides court the program.

This is some incredibly stupid logic. My bet is you watched the advert where they asked why Super dry comes out super wet... And thought omg that's true!

Your comparison says it all, when it comes to Jones you are unhinged.
So you don’t get the idea that an advertiser might not want their brand in the same space as something unsavoury?

This is somehow “unhinged”?

You’re being a nutter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back