Alan Jones Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

K6JQV9f.jpg

Just flicked over to sky, briefly, Alan Jones has gone in to bat for freedom fighters... said clearly the bogan who knuckle dusted a hoarse was doing it in self defence.

It was a real wow but he very quickly becomes very boring so will flick it over again. Thought I'd share as I know people just love Alan Jones on this board.

By the way, I just happened to flick it over to sky I dont watch the program and certainly not after dark!

He also strongly suggested the 38 year old Brazilian student’s death wasn’t due Covid but a deliberate attempt by the hospital and the health department to inflate death numbers.
Of course he did.

The thing with *heads like Jones is that they’re actually incredibly predictable.

Last edited:
Now he is attacking Masks again ….

where the fucj is the fixated persons unit when you need them?

Last edited:
He’s got a touch of relevance deprivation syndrome. Sky after dark’s audience isn’t 2GB in his heyday.

Thank goodness NSW politicians are no longer beholden to him.

He’s a cancer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even better, he's taking a swipe at Sqomo and trumpeting Campbell Newman lol.

View attachment 1189347
How did it come to be that the hard right think that they are heirs to the Liberal tradition? And what sort of person looks at the current government and thinks to themselves that there's nothing that couldn't be solved by moving further to the right? F*** Trump and his giving f***ing idiots like this f***ing terrible ideas.

Well as long as he's not writing love letters to 15 year olds anymore, offering them 'massages' or getting caught soliciting for sex in public toilets (again) he can say what he likes.
Anyone that listens to him is a nutter anyway divorced from reality.

How did it come to be that the hard right think that they are heirs to the Liberal tradition? And what sort of person looks at the current government and thinks to themselves that there's nothing that couldn't be solved by moving further to the right? F*** Trump and his giving f***ing idiots like this f***ing terrible ideas.
BORN TO RULE

Even better, he's taking a swipe at Sqomo and trumpeting Campbell Newman lol.

Jones and co believe Gladys “Koala Killer” Berejiklian and “QAnon” ScoMo are too leftist.

They’d prefer Campbell Newman, Dutton, Craig Kelly etc to be in power, and they’ll aim to achieve it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back