Alan Jones Retires

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
He’s got a touch of relevance deprivation syndrome. Sky after dark’s audience isn’t 2GB in his heyday.

Thank goodness NSW politicians are no longer beholden to him.

He’s a cancer.
What’s got me absolutely ****ed is how Jones, Golden Tonsils and those two twits on FM 📻 in Sydney are media Demi Gods in Sydney - it’s just backward

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
Perhaps they could bring in a team of neurosurgeons to repair his addled brain at the same time. Some task that.

Sky News host Alan Jones: “The doctors tell me my right knee is hopeless and they say it has to be urgently repaired and reconstructed,” Mr. Jones said. “So from Wednesday, I am out of action for about two weeks – I thought I should let you know that..."

Job done
Got his boy in the premiers seat in nsw.

I'll say it, would rather this sour old bitch on our screens instead of that monarchist simp morgan.
Last thing Australia needs is more british trash

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

“In recent times my material hasn’t been widely published on these sites as the company has felt under threat from being cancelled,” he said on Facebook.

LOL yes, what hope does poor widdoo Sky News have against the might of... um, how exactly does one cancel Sky News anyway?

Jul 28, 2012
Melbourne, the lost City.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills
So SKY NEWS want to make room for Piers Morgan? What Australian can relate to him? SKY are woke and a cancel culture that will be canceled by the people more than they realise. Murray and Bolt in particular must now know their jobs are in jeopardy. People are not happy about the truth, the LEFT have won, it was always inevitable. Mainstream media is a joke and the loser of course, are the viewers.

Last edited:
Back