Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouldn't get anyone as a token, however, I think we should have an indigenous development staff member largely because they have lived through it and can better understand the cultural issues and would be able to give advice and be a better go-between the coaches and indigenous players.

There were obviously issues at Hawthorn and players didn't feel like they had anyone to go to, not even their player managers or other indigenous players.
Yep we already do - Robbie Ahmat, who I think started early this year (or late last year?)

Indigenous player development managers were mandated by the AFL a while ago (after the Tex Walker / Adelaide incident) to help improve cultural safety..

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

As we dawn on a new era at North all I can say is God save the AFL. Things are going to drastically change at the club under clarko and there will be a lot in the media and the community that won't be ready for it.
I'm very very excited for what's in store for us this year and heading into 2023.
Awww look at you! You finally learnt how not to be a Debbie downer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

posh goon

212020-1.png

Funny how since the dark days of late September/early October with the Clarkson investigation into Jason leaving things have taken an interesting turns.

The Footy Gods have caught up with Port for their poaching Jason. There's been no welter of further revelations about Clarko and he's starting on his contracted date.

And The Prez snotted snivelling pretender Rusty Jackson fair and square after he tried a sniper merchant effort on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back