Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty sure you can see the point and I don't think you would call him liar because you would branded a racist.

Ahh, I see. Your one of those, "I know people". Got it, but my experience of over 50 years is that most people who claim that they are in the know, very rarely are. You might be the exception.

Kangas are you arguing with yourself? I'm totally bamboozled now. But if so I like this ploy, don't take a backward step is my advice.

Not until one of you crack, or you crack- heck.

I just don't know anymore

oh :p

After your JHF private school fail, forgive me if I don't invest much in your claims to knowing the "real story" about Stengle.
or maybe after I told everyone 6 months before it happened that JHF was leaving you might actually want to believe me about Stengle.

His impact at the club has already been felt in his short time there.

We really don’t understand the significance and magnitude of his presence at the club.

We’re talking about the 4 time premiership coach, unmatched in the AFL era, whose seen it all and done it all and he’s choosing to be our senior coach. This will do wonders for our players.

He’s financially well off, kids grown up and yet the hunger to win number 5 for both of us has never been truer.

For any player who is thinking about who they want to play for and who they want to be coached by - Clarkos presence at the club for the next 5 years is such a ringing endorsement you can’t help but feel good things are just going to happen.

The year off has done wonders and the playing group can’t wait to learn off him.
His experience watching the Warriors championship run earlier this year and witnessing what it takes to be the best - our playing group are in awe about what they can all achieve together.

In such a short of amount of time we’ve got Clarko, Viney, Ratten, Monkey as well as Blakey and Boomer - off field we can’t support the players greater.
There is no excuses now. Just hard work ahead.

The positive vibes we’re feeling and hearing it’s not hard to see it flow into something great. Picking up Sheezel, Wardlaw, George and Cooper means the list is full of talent and promise - it just needs to be fine tuned and nurtured.
Buckle up the Clarko bus has taken off.

His impact at the club has already been felt in his short time there.

We really don’t understand the significance and magnitude of his presence at the club.

We’re talking about the 4 time premiership coach, unmatched in the AFL era, whose seen it all and done it all and he’s choosing to be our senior coach. This will do wonders for our players.

He’s financially well off, kids grown up and yet the hunger to win number 5 for both of us has never been truer.

For any player who is thinking about who they want to play for and who they want to be coached by - Clarkos presence at the club for the next 5 years is such a ringing endorsement you can’t help but feel good things are just going to happen.

The year off has done wonders and the playing group can’t wait to learn off him.
His experience watching the Warriors championship run earlier this year and witnessing what it takes to be the best - our playing group are in awe about what they can all achieve together.

In such a short of amount of time we’ve got Clarko, Viney, Ratten, Monkey as well as Blakey and Boomer - off field we can’t support the players greater.
There is no excuses now. Just hard work ahead.

The positive vibes we’re feeling and hearing it’s not hard to see it flow into something great. Picking up Sheezel, Wardlaw, George and Cooper means the list is full of talent and promise - it just needs to be fine tuned and nurtured.
Buckle up the Clarko bus has taken off.
Have heard that he has already made massive positive change amongst the whole club. He has ensured that meetings don't take place in the theatrette at the club. He’s moved the whole footy department into the middle of the building because he wants all of club to be able to hear and touch footy, so that meeting is happening in the middle of the office area. Also met with all the support stuff around the club as well as their partners and kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any update on where this is at? What actually happens from here?

This was the timeline as advised by the panel

1669870564935.png

So basically all relevant info should have been supplied to the panel from next week. Including opening submissions, reading the version of events from the other side, and responding to those events.

Then it’s a 2 week deliberation period and then findings just before Xmas.

No one seems to know anymore. Even officially who is participating.

I am going to be really honest here and say I have completely forgot about the investigation. Genuinely.
The timing of the release of the findings will be interesting now. Will edge closer and closer to season opening and the last thing the AFL would want is something that is potentially very controversial interfering with seasons launch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back