Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarksons.

Alistair to North in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm something sounds fishy.

Noble is having an ‘informal’ dinner to poison the CEO to take over his position then to hire Clarko.

Too easy
If the dinner is with Ben A he might need to do a Macca’s run afterwards.

Let’s hope they aren’t going to the local Chinese Restaurant, Nobes might struggle to get a Spring Roll if Ben A gets to the Lazy Susan before him.

View attachment 1424591
Oh he's already arrived. He's just in the tipping over tables and s**t phase. Ignore the external noise.
Just wait for the loaves and fishes, we gonna be feasting!
The cloak suits him maybe he should run out in it before each game

😂 how is this 13 pages?

...Because we hired an admin guy as a coach and our average losing margin is up there with Melbourne and Port circa 2011? Because we make Fitzroy in their last year look competitive?

...Because the best coach the game has seen in decades who is freely available on the market, has spoken highly of our youth and that said he would coach us?

Not that hard....

Clarkson doesn't want to come near us. Buckly probably wouldn't either. Heres a thought...

James hird.

He has something to prove. He has huge support in the AFL, if we got hird, people we previously didn't have access to we now would. Assistant coaches, players... mainly the off field though.

Do you think any senior officials at the club have contacted Clarko to see if he would be interested coaching? I'd imagine its a fine line approaching him while we still have Noble at the helm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a joke
What's the negative of it? Bit of stigma from the drugs fiasco that may or may not have been his fault?

Our position I the comp right now means it's hard for us a club to attract good people as it is. This might be our best option, and it's not a hafl bad one IMO

Do you think any senior officials at the club have contacted Clarko to see if he would be interested coaching? I'd imagine its a fine line approaching him while we still have Noble at the helm
Regardless of how the club and the current coach is travelling, if the CEO or GM have not had coffee with Clarkson then they are inept.

I am not a fan but I recognise his coaching abilities.

Yes. And he said no.

EDIT: take it with a grain of salt but I'm happy it's at least being looked at from what I've heard.

Last edited:
It’s a pretty small industry,
I’m sure we’d already know where he stands.

But beyond that’s what his management is for, I’m sure there’s a fairly open dialog between all parties and most clubs already know what’s going on in regards to Clarkson.

Not if Noble is part of the officials who have contacted Clarkson...;)

What's the negative of it? Bit of stigma from the drugs fiasco that may or may not have been his fault?

Our position I the comp right now means it's hard for us a club to attract good people as it is. This might be our best option, and it's not a hafl bad one IMO
Just NO to every single word in both those paragraphs.

I am sure lots of chats are held at arms length with managers.

If you seriously suggest dirty hirdy you have zero understanding of North Melbourne history and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back