Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

comeback GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Non-compete clauses have to be 'reasonable' based on all relevant factors...eg, location, availability, industry...etc.

Also no reason why he cant sign a contract that stipulates a future date of employment. Comments by some people here saying he cant sign a contract due to his current contract are baseless.
On one occasion I did agree to being poached from the consulting firm I worked for into a direct company role. They spat some venom and tried to prevent me from taking up the role.

In the end I got a better offer elsewhere.

A few years on, I'm at another company and eight weeks in I clash with the same bloke who was blocking - he's now the Head of HR at the new company. * him. I resigned. I don't hold many grudges, but that one annoyed me.

I think the writing is on the wall. If Clarkson had already agreed to joining north verbally or signed some sort of a contract with the club, then the whole Essendon thing wouldn’t even be a topic at this point in time. Clarkson and his management team wouldn’t have even entertained the meeting between Essendon.

This one is really gonna hurt, more then the dusty/gaff/Kelly links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back