Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on all the footy shows tonight (Monday) reckons * will land him before the end of this week. They can't all be wrong. Given they are closer to the action than we are, I don't expect he'll be at Arden Street.

We should start working on a Plan B.

Agree to an extent but it’s also very likely all those footy shows are getting their info from Essendon. Not from Clarkson and not from North. Those campaigners could very well be delusional

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everyone on all the footy shows tonight (Monday) reckons * will land him before the end of this week. They can't all be wrong. Given they are closer to the action than we are, I don't expect he'll be at Arden Street.

We should start working on a Plan B.
After a month and a half of meetings with two clubs, Clarko is going to ignore all processes and join * in 5 days because the coaching gig ‘may’ become available in that time. It makes zero sense.

This Clarkson to * s**t is starting to fizzle already.

Jones and Mitchell fell for s**t from Tardio.

Wilson, Niall, Robbo etc are working on hope. No sources, just feelz.

When Clarkson is unveiled at North, he'll be questioned and laugh.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Ok, so night shift, you are a total bummer.

"Worse than the carey saga"

"we shouldnt even announce the mazda sponsor"

"Dusty" "Dusty" "Dusty"

"Im going to stop watching football for the next few years"

Jesus tapdancing christ. Get a f*ckin grip.

Agree to an extent but it’s also very likely all those footy shows are getting their info from Essendon. Not from Clarkson and not from North. Those campaigners could very well be delusional

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Morning everyone. It staggers me that people still believe what they read in the papers or hear on the radio or see on the television. You only have to look at the 3AW stuff that started this whole sh$tstorm to see how it works. They just make stuff up to generate ratings and clicks. Same for Tony Jones. And if somebody's made up story is generating discussion the rest of them all hop on board.
I agree with the people saying it's refreshing and fantastic to see nothing gettting out of North and nobody from the club entering the media frenzy. I have no idea if we'll get Clarko or not, but the only people who do are not saying anything yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts exactly too EH. Especially when he made such a distinction on 360 that everyone in a club from the Board to the Boot Studder must be in line for him to even contemplate coaching their team.

If this were true, then the *scum wouldn’t even be in the conversation..
That was then but this is now!

Noble was still coach then 'there is no vacancy there'.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is key.

AFL head coaches are a fraternity and there is an enormous amount of professional respect given to each other.

It would be a cardinal sin to discuss/meet about a head coach position while the current head coach is still in the job.

It's why Clarkson didnt talk to us until Noble was gone, and it's why he hasn't spoken to * yet.

There you go. Pure media speculation to generate clicks.

Just to put it in black and white for everyone again. This coming from the same account.

12 hours ago

This morning

My face when after a million ITK posts Clarko signs with *.
To be fair I've only seen one specific poster claiming to be ITK that Clarkson had agreed to come here, which was never real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back