Alastair Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’ve noticed this too, I think he has always taken deep breaths in between sentences but it’s become more noticeable now cos he’s on TV all the time covering the ‘footy frenzy’!

The_Hyphen

You can't handle the truth...
Aug 16, 2020
Covid Central
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
lufc
I'm glad someone raised this - its a real asthmatic 'wheeze' that he has. Ive never noticed it previously...so maybe he has had some sort of illness?

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Struggles to find words at the best of times. Always struck me as the type of media performer who must have compromising photos of the boss. Can be the only reason he’s lasted so long.

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
He's not as obnoxious as some, but that's only because he's so dull.

He's been doing this job for 15 years and I can honestly never remember him making an insightful or interesting comment. Hasn't improved in style or content one iota in that time.

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’ve noticed this too, I think he has always taken deep breaths in between sentences but it’s become more noticeable now cos he’s on TV all the time covering the ‘footy frenzy’!
Tony Leonard still the clubhouse leader in that regard

Reborn

Debutant
Feb 23, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Probably just trying too hard to get it all in before Jordan Lewis inevitably starts his own garbage before the last person has finished a sentence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back