Alastair Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve noticed this too, I think he has always taken deep breaths in between sentences but it’s become more noticeable now cos he’s on TV all the time covering the ‘footy frenzy’!

I'm glad someone raised this - its a real asthmatic 'wheeze' that he has. Ive never noticed it previously...so maybe he has had some sort of illness?

Struggles to find words at the best of times. Always struck me as the type of media performer who must have compromising photos of the boss. Can be the only reason he’s lasted so long.

He's not as obnoxious as some, but that's only because he's so dull.

He's been doing this job for 15 years and I can honestly never remember him making an insightful or interesting comment. Hasn't improved in style or content one iota in that time.

I’ve noticed this too, I think he has always taken deep breaths in between sentences but it’s become more noticeable now cos he’s on TV all the time covering the ‘footy frenzy’!
Tony Leonard still the clubhouse leader in that regard

Probably just trying too hard to get it all in before Jordan Lewis inevitably starts his own garbage before the last person has finished a sentence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back