Alavi speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

which independent tribunal are you talking about mate?
what about a fair dinkum court
let's see how flash ASADA is when their abuse of process is opened up for all to see
WTF??:confused:

You have no idea mate. The anti-doping code, decisions of the tribunal, etc., are part of the "rules of the game". (Read the WADA and AFL codes; they say precisely that.)

Talking about taking a tribunal decision to court is like asking the court to overrule a 'holding the ball' decision.

Players and officials can complain all they like, but in the end the tribunal (like the MRP and other decision making panels) is the final arbiter of whether rules have been broken and penalties must be served.

which independent tribunal are you talking about mate?
what about a fair dinkum court
let's see how flash ASADA is when their abuse of process is opened up for all to see

Essendon want an injunction and evidence thrown out, they don't want it in any court. Fair Dinkum or not

WTF??:confused:

You have no idea mate. The anti-doping code, decisions of the tribunal, etc., are part of the "rules of the game". (Read the WADA and AFL codes; they say precisely that.)

Talking about taking a tribunal decision to court is like asking the court to overrule a 'holding the ball' decision.

Players and officials can complain all they like, but in the end the tribunal (like the MRP and other decision making panels) is the final arbiter of whether rules have been broken and penalties must be served.

shouldn't you wait to see what comes of the Federal Court action
afterall
the record of the HTB legal experts to date is, well, it's pretty poor isn't it?

Essendon want an injunction and evidence thrown out, they don't want it in any court. Fair Dinkum or not

if there has been no abuse of process by ASADA
then I'm sure they will be able to defend it in the Federal Court
but we must always, always, without exception, expect that government bodies with legislated powers use them in accordance with all relevant legislation
I say this for you protection, for the protection of all Australians
why should an exception be made for an authority investigating footballers? it's hardly terrorism or national security is it?
but given the hysteria on this board for 17 months now, you'd think we are talking about the most heinous crimes (when, in fact, we are not talking about crimes at all)

if there has been no abuse of process by ASADA
then I'm sure they will be able to defend it in the Federal Court
but we must always, always, without exception, expect that government bodies with legislated powers use them in accordance with all relevant legislation
I say this for you protection, for the protection of all Australians
why should an exception be made for an authority investigating footballers? it's hardly terrorism or national security is it?
but given the hysteria on this board for 17 months now, you'd think we are talking about the most heinous crimes (when, in fact, we are not talking about crimes at all)

But the players were deceived weren't they. That is Criminal

But the players were deceived weren't they. That is Criminal

deceived by ASADA?
I'll leave that one for the HTB legal experts
my reference to "crimes" was in relation to the Essendon footballers
the hysteria I've had to read on this very board
with people wanting to drop every legal protection normally afforded those alleged of real crimes
you'd think the footballers must have been involved in the most heinous crimes imaginable
but all they did was take some micky mouse gear
big deal!

deceived by ASADA?
with people wanting to drop every legal protection normally afforded those alleged of real crimes
you'd think the footballers must have been involved in the most heinous crimes imaginable
big deal!

They are just dead shits according to chip

deceived by ASADA?
big deal!
Using a food supplement is tantamount to genocide though, I'm surprised it is not illegal, by law, via legislation. You know like illegal drugs.
Coffee too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be interesting to see the afl position on clubs breaking the law that way.

The AFL have no position, they're still trying to pretend it's all a bad dream that will just go away. Making money is their forte, running a viable sporting competition is simply beyond their capabilities.

Using a food supplement is tantamount to genocide though, I'm surprised it is not illegal, by law, via legislation. You know like illegal drugs.
Coffee too.
They weren't penalized for a food supplement in the end. Just shows how far off the mark you were in all of this. Like in another universe.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back