Albanese - how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

I am told a Labor is spending thousands of dollars on elocution lessons for Albo.
Hope they do a better job that ScoMo's empathy consultant

Albo is 10 times the man as him and will probably be Australia's next PM, yes leave that Vic bum out of this thread.
I'm confused...

You think Andrews is nothing.
But Albo is 10X Andrews...?

Please check your working.

I liked that "Vic bum" line.

Do you think people are saying they want to hang Dan Andrews? Or that they think he is well hung? And it's all just a huge misunderstanding?

Go Freemantle! Free? I'll take two!

I'm confused...

You think Andrews is nothing.
But Albo is 10X Andrews...?

Please check your working.

I liked that "Vic bum" line.

Do you think people are saying they want to hang Dan Andrews? Or that they think he is well hung? And it's all just a huge misunderstanding?

Go Freemantle! Free? I'll take two!
Geez people that barrack get worked up on here all the time over nothing. Talking seriously for once Albo just happened to be waffling on about something imo inconsequential this particular time as all politicians do, even the better ones. Therefore I tuned out.. I don't mind the guy he seems a decent man, my main criticism is he probably doesn't have the greatest presence and seems a bit weak or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez people that barrack get worked up on here all the time over nothing. Talking seriously for once Albo just happened to be waffling on about something imo inconsequential this particular time as all politicians do, even the better ones. Therefore I tuned out.. I don't mind the guy he seems a decent man, my main criticism is he probably doesn't have the greatest presence and seems a bit weak or something.
I spaced out. I was just responding to your hanging comment.
Made me queef.

Importantly, Labor’s 2030 commitment, if implemented in government, would satisfy Australia’s obligations under the Glasgow Climate Pact agreed at COP26, which “requests Parties to revisit and strengthen the 2030 targets in their nationally determined contributions as necessary to align with the Paris Agreement temperature goal by the end of 2022”.

On the other hand, there's the Scummo approach of stuff the joint, more important to look after the corporates.

Just 100 corporations account for 70 percent of global carbon emissions. Time their contribution to the climate crisis was given greater prominence.

On the other hand, there's the Scummo approach of stuff the joint, more important to look after the corporates.

It's important to note that while a 43% reduction is far better than the Coalition's climate vandalism, it's still nowhere near enough to assist in the global flight to keep temperature rises to 1.5 degrees. The Climate Council of Australia reckons we need a 70% reduction for that.

It's important to note that while a 43% reduction is far better than the Coalition's climate vandalism, it's still nowhere near enough to assist in the global flight to keep temperature rises to 1.5 degrees. The Climate Council of Australia reckons we need a 70% reduction for that.
43 is what you go to the election with so as too kill a scare campaign
Bottom line is the states are doing the heavy lifting and the feds are putting the hand brake on
Getting into power and release the hand brake and it will get better than 43 real quick without scaring the horses

you wont get 70% in one bite however

as one poster said, why the greens torpedo any incremental improvements because its not a quantum leap is baffling

you wont get 70% in one bite however

as one poster said, why the greens torpedo any incremental improvements because its not a quantum leap is baffling

The Greens are right in not supporting incremental improvements that lead us to the same destination of being F'd.

The Greens are right in not supporting incremental improvements that lead us to the same destination of being F'd.

every journey starts with one step. The greens are sitting in the middle of the road and are giving the climate deniers exactly what they want

every journey starts with one step. The greens are sitting in the middle of the road and are giving the climate deniers exactly what they want

That's an easy cop out.

The Greens are about saving the planet. Half arsed measures that don't save the planet, unsurprisingly don't save the planet.
We're on the clock. It is quarter to midnight. We all turn into pumpkins at midnight. We don't have time for 'every journey begins with one small step'.

That's an easy cop out.

The Greens are about saving the planet. Half arsed measures that don't save the planet, unsurprisingly don't save the planet.
We're on the clock. It is quarter to midnight. We all turn into pumpkins at midnight. We don't have time for 'every journey begins with one small step'.

and they vote against anything that isnt a 100% step forward

and you wonder why the greens cannot get the community behind them

and they vote against anything that isnt a 100% step forward

and you wonder why the greens cannot get the community behind them

Maybe you don't understand how urgent the situation is.
Most of what we are planning to do in the next decade we should have done decades ago.

We've had an LNP govt that has done bugger all for most of the last 25 years. People are stupid.

Maybe you don't understand how urgent the situation is.
Most of what we are planning to do in the next decade we should have done decades ago.

We've had an LNP govt that has done bugger all for most of the last 25 years. People are stupid.

so your solution is to keep doing zero until the world has burnt down? great plan mate

you know what a leader with no followers is? a guy on a walk, and thats what the greens are on this issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back