Alberton Footy League - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't be serious Stoney will beat Dwwww easily.Some massive games Tawin vs Ik will be a ripper the winner of this game is a reall chance to be top 3.Bass vs burra also a ripper on Sunday both teams need the win.Bass have a few of there guns back and burra running into a bit of form could go either way but panthers to get up.Fishy and Daly should both get wins and Mdu to almost put an end to Yarrams finals chances.

Can't be serious Stoney will beat Dwwww easily.Some massive games Tawin vs Ik will be a ripper the winner of this game is a reall chance to be top 3.Bass vs burra also a ripper on Sunday both teams need the win.Bass have a few of there guns back and burra running into a bit of form could go either way but panthers to get up.Fishy and Daly should both get wins and Mdu to almost put an end to Yarrams finals chances.

Where did you learn to type and spell?? People accept the occasional spelling error or missing punctuation but what you have produced here is shithouse.

What guns do Bass have back? Jess Attenborough and Steve O'bryan back yet?

Get over it Leo sorry I am not a computer nerd like you.Yeah I can't spell for s**t who gives a s**t.Answer ya own questions if ya not happy about it.

I though this was a site where you talk about footy not get spelling lessons from you but thanks anyway you have been a great help.

Just fix up your puntucation and I will be happy, I have to read your posts a few times to understand what your talking about.

Will Jarrod Attenborough place this year, I hear its very unlikely.

Just fix up your puntucation and I will be happy, I have to read your posts a few times to understand what your talking about.

Will Jarrod Attenborough place this year, I hear its very unlikely.

Haha can't teach an old dog new tricks.He will be back in 3 to 4 weeks.And it's play not place come on mate you are better than that.

Is the other big gun back for Bass this week the infamous Rob Quaife? Rumour has it that he put in a clearance this week from his most recent former club and Bass are keen to use him as a foil for Lukey James. Could prove to be a handy replacement for Ben Vague, not unlike Stewy Dew for the Hawks in '08.

Is the other big gun back for Bass this week the infamous Rob Quaife? Rumour has it that he put in a clearance this week from his most recent former club and Bass are keen to use him as a foil for Lukey James. Could prove to be a handy replacement for Ben Vague, not unlike Stewy Dew for the Hawks in '08.

I don't think he will be the big forward going into that side keep your eyes pealed on Sunday for the new recruit.

Similar body shape to Dew, thats about it. Cant see him playing ones if Bass are serious about going back to back.

There is a reason he is playing for his 9th club in about 13 seasons.

@ Saint_Leo

Yeah you could be right.

Still, I'm sure his footy smarts will be invaluable to Stevie O. And no doubt Tim Smith, aka 'Junior Q', will get something out of having his former mentor back with him.

@ Saint_Leo

Yeah you could be right.

Still, I'm sure his footy smarts will be invaluable to Stevie O. And no doubt Tim Smith, aka 'Junior Q', will get something out of having his former mentor back with him.

Hahahaaha so true. Junior Robbie Q must be relishing having the big senior Q back by his side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leo did you just say 'Jess Attenborough' and 'Big Gun' in the same sentence? You must either be him or have spoken to him without seeing him play.

Rob Quaife junior will wreck his career unless he finds some loyalty. He can be a good player but he is not good enough to switch teams in a league, his reputation is dead.

I heard admin have told the Killy Bass trainers to rule out players even if they have the most minor injury as they can't afford to pay all players all year round. True story.

Bench Boy - Ficks uoar gram ma nd spel ling.

Must be talking about another Burra bench boy because the Burra I know got flogged by Foster and beat DWWWW recently. Hardly running into form. Manangatang thirds could have achieved the exact same results!!

Leo did you just say 'Jess Attenborough' and 'Big Gun' in the same sentence? You must either be him or have spoken to him without seeing him play.

Rob Quaife junior will wreck his career unless he finds some loyalty. He can be a good player but he is not good enough to switch teams in a league, his reputation is dead.

I heard admin have told the Killy Bass trainers to rule out players even if they have the most minor injury as they can't afford to pay all players all year round. True story.

Bench Boy - Ficks uoar gram ma nd spel ling.

Haha gee grimy you make me laugh saying Tim Smith will wreak is career is a joke he has won 3 senior premierships anyone would love to be able to say that.

Jess is a gun

As for trainers to rule players out what a joke trainers don't get a say.If that was the case you would not go to them.Injury's happen to all teams your story is just made up.

saw yarram and mdu today . either mdu had a lot out or yarram had a rare good day.mdu where never in the hunt. looked like it was just too hard.

saw yarram and mdu today . either mdu had a lot out or yarram had a rare good day.mdu where never in the hunt. looked like it was just too hard.

Mdu r all ways like that, got a great team on paper but never do any thing, spud Atkins would be a massive disappointment, has done nothing for years, and kurt gowers was a gun in his younger days and has amounted to a fat blob,

Any reports on the Burra v Bass game yesterday, I heard Burra were very soft and just pushed around too easily by the bigger Bass guys. Also playing a loose man in defence all day and Luke James still kicking 9, no point playing a loose man unless you have someone who is bloody good at it.

It was a bit of a see saw event for the first three quarters, but Bass were too good and kicked away at the end. Though I wouldn't call Burra's effort soft from what I saw of the game. The only soft act was a behind the play hit on Maskell in the first quarter by Interlandi. Some good hard hits around the contest throughout the day but that incident 100 metres from the ball was weak as piss.

MDU were very ordinary, take nothing away from Yarram who played extremely well. Players like Strobel and Bruns handled the ball like it was a dry day. Yarram were first in and harder at the ball all day and MDU had only a couple of four qaurter performers. It seemed like MDU just didnt show up to play, I guess we will find out in the coming weeks if Yarram have turned the corner and if MDU are a finals calibre team.

Bombers 51 once again you have shown you have very little knowledge of this league, tipping the Allies to beat Stony easy. Then taking another cheap shot at a couple of players in Adkins and Gowers. These guys have been valuable contributers at MDU for a number of years. Id be interested to know how many MDU games you have seen over the past few years in order for you to make this assesment.

It was a bit of a see saw event for the first three quarters, but Bass were too good and kicked away at the end. Though I wouldn't call Burra's effort soft from what I saw of the game. The only soft act was a behind the play hit on Maskell in the first quarter by Interlandi. Some good hard hits around the contest throughout the day but that incident 100 metres from the ball was weak as piss.

Did you see Maskell get hit? What happened??

I would be concerned about mdu lack of height. Looked small in comparison to Yarram's midfield. Don't understand the wraps on Yarram's tall blond up forward .

Mdu r all ways like that, got a great team on paper but never do any thing, spud Atkins would be a massive disappointment, has done nothing for years, and kurt gowers was a gun in his younger days and has amounted to a fat blob,

You must be kidding yourself bomber! Even as an opposition club supporter you are off the mark with this one.
Would like to see your football accomplishments posted on here alongside those of Adkins & Gowers.
Another one of those keyboard critics!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back