Sydney FC V Brisbane Roar

Sunday 30th December
Newcastle Jets V Adelaide United

Monday 31st December
Central Coast Mariners V Perth Glory

Tuesday 1st January
Western Sydney Wanders V Melbourne City

My Tips Victory, Sydney, Newcastle, Perth, Draw between Wanderers and City

If the Nix were ever going to win in Melbourne itll be tonight......but I doubt it.

Brisbane finally have a guy who can coach rather than a muppet, probably still wont be enough.

Newcastle starting to slowly get it together, we aren't really at the races so theyll get it done.

Perth to bounce back and flog the Mariners even without Ikonomidis.

City and Wanderers will be intriguing if a bit boring, I too predict a draw.

We need a goal from all these chances.
How hard can it be to wear a club polo when it’s hot? Rudan looks like a w***er bro at any Melbourne Sunday sesh.
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When that annoys you, we know we have you rattled ;)
He wears club suits at Westpac, so it's a bit of a change!

We need a goal from all these chances.

When that annoys you, we know we have you rattled ;)
He wears club suits at Westpac, so it's a bit of a change!

It’s like he saw Babbel’s shirt in Adelaide and is trying to out-douchbag him.

Speaking of douchebag attire, the * is Zappas wearing tonight?

It’s like holiday season hit and every one in the A-League is going to the same w***er party where everyone is injecting melanin and drinking rose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the point, but I'm disappointed we slipped up for that equaliser.
Fair enough but thats a fairly limited timeframe and a while back so they’re still behind in that respect. Most aleague clubs would train in these conditions on a weekly basis.
True. They were all double sessions full of sprints while we were there so we should be fit enough haha but you're right, 30° and above is never a temperature you see in NZ.

I'll take the point, but I'm disappointed we slipped up for that equaliser.

True. They were all double sessions full of sprints while we were there so we should be fit enough haha but you're right, 30° and above is never a temperature you see in NZ.

That was a very tough match, we where lucky to get something out of it I thought. The Nix are good value.

What is wrong with Nathan Burns? guy can't even run anymore. couldn't even out sprint a tired Broxy with fresh legs.

I said in the Victory thread that it was a strange game - the nux were absolutely good for the point, but after they scored we more or less dominated. On the balance of the first hour or so we stole a point, but on the last half an hour we could've scored 3.

It's a shame that you watch so many A-League games ruing what a detriment to the league our standard of refereeing is. When both teams have probably left a match feeling like they were hard done by it's a poor refereeing effort.

That was a very tough match, we where lucky to get something out of it I thought. The Nix are good value.

What is wrong with Nathan Burns? guy can't even run anymore. couldn't even out sprint a tired Broxy with fresh legs.
Thanks mate, you guys are still such a tough and frankly terrifying opponent to face.
Burnsy definitely looked so sluggish for a new sub.. Just so devoid of confidence, hasn't scored a goal since August 2016, was it?
I think Williams has cemented his spot in the starting line-up with his energy.
I said in the Victory thread that it was a strange game - the nux were absolutely good for the point, but after they scored we more or less dominated. On the balance of the first hour or so we stole a point, but on the last half an hour we could've scored 3.
I'd say that's a fair assessment, especially as we looked to tire a bit :thumbsu:
It's a shame that you watch so many A-League games ruing what a detriment to the league our standard of refereeing is. When both teams have probably left a match feeling like they were hard done by it's a poor refereeing effort.
We need that Japanese exchange like we did a few years ago. No bias, no errors. Great referreeing.

hahaha how were Victory hard done by? He gave you everything all night.

Very enjoyable night. Game could've gone either way, but a draw was a fair result. Was that a record Melbourne v Wellington crowd? 20,066 I think they said.

Burns' surely done and the money would be better spent elsewhere. Thought Williams was fantastic while plenty worked hard all night. Bit annoyed with Sing as I thought he went down far too easy when Wellington were pressing forward only to turn it over and conceded a goal almost instantly.

Melbourne will be disappointed, while Wellington should be more than happy with a point at the start of a difficult 3 away games stretch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back