Injury Alex Fasolo for surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and Gentlemen... for your consideration

rayanr.jpg
A chubby man and a work in progress.

Time to shine is it
Well yes. I would give Kirby the nod but he should be in before Blair anyway. But why not give Mayne a chance.
And when Faz comes back, I wouldn't like to drop a youngster for him, Mayne on the other hand....

Well yes. I would give Kirby the nod but he should be in before Blair anyway. But why not give Mayne a chance.
And when Faz comes back, I wouldn't like to drop a youngster for him, Mayne on the other hand....
With a chance that Jamie may not be ready for round one(hope not) and faz, Mayne l suspect will be given every opportunity in the preseason to do just that.
Rather a fit Kirby though.

I like how you have your main man covered for all contingencies.

That said who knows it might be the making of a current fringe player like Crocker, Daicos, Kirby....

Be interesting.

By the end of the season, it will be standing room only in there.
Seems like our women are a lot tougher.
Get them out of the way now. But there is no reason unless it is major injury that he will not be ready for the start of the season or close to it. Same with Jamie

Seems like our women are a lot tougher.
Get them out of the way now. But there is no reason unless it is major injury that he will not be ready for the start of the season or close to it. Same with Jamie

Did say Fas be out for Some Time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did say Fas be out for Some Time
Three and a half months till season starts, barring a full reco he will be close.
Full reco then, we have others that will have to step up.

Are you joking...we’ve lost our two bet forwards and you want to replace him with some untried kids
Jamie for faz should be a good start

Are you joking...we’ve lost our two bet forwards and you want to replace him with some untried kids
I didn’t think we had a two bet forward since Heath Shaw unloaded on Maxy in 2011.

As announced on Channel 9 news. So as predicted, yet another key Collingwood player is on the major injury list. Shoulder surgery from a knock at training. Who is next?
You predicted this?

**** I misread this as jmac70 for Fasolo.

Now I’m not saying I don’t rate your footballing ability mate but I was a little concerned if that was going to be our next best option. :(
If we were talking about beer jmac would be the man, but l think one of us needs glasses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back