Oppo Camp Alex Fasolo

Remove this Banner Ad

Madagascar

All Australian
Apr 17, 2015
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Quoted as being a 'millionaire of a footballer'. If you don't know what that means, which I didn't, it's basically means playing like a millionaire, believing his s**t don't stink.

However back in the side, he kicks goals we need, score assists, he had five against NM. He chases and tackles, does all the little stuff? Has he turned over a new leaf?

Keep it up Fas, you could be a missing piece to a great Collingwood jigsaw puzzle...

Have always been a big fan although admit some worry early in this season. His first 2 seasons were great and he was out injured for virtually all 2013 and injury ravaged in 2014. He needs a fair go and has shown what he is worth last 2 weeks. He is a potential star and will only improve as continuity is regained. Baring injury should remain in the 22 long term.

Had some huuuuge moments today. Good hands, amazing snap goal, and was aggressive in the F50 which was the only slight against him previously.

Won't be dislodged from the team with his current attitude.

Was good, hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season.

Was good today no doubt, but needs to string games together to win me over. Still a work in progress but obviously highly rated by the club based on Maxwells comments today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quoted as being a 'millionaire of a footballer'. If you don't know what that means, which I didn't, it's basically means playing like a millionaire, believing his s**t don't stink.

However back in the side, he kicks goals we need, score assists, he had five against NM. He chases and tackles, does all the little stuff? Has he turned over a new leaf?

Keep it up Fas, you could be a missing piece to a great Collingwood jigsaw puzzle...

On field yes. Everything else leaves a lot to be desired still. With a Pendlebury type attitude he'd be an AA. The problem is he is still only 30% of the way their when it comes to off field.

On field yes. Everything else leaves a lot to be desired still. With a Pendlebury type attitude he'd be an AA. The problem is he is still only 30% of the way their when it comes to off field.

Then he only will have himself to blame Scodog if he doesn't "get" this year.......because I thought he was fantastic for four quarters today. Great Game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always had a soft sport for Fasolo. I wasn't aware that he was perceived as a "Millionaire Footballer"

From what I've seen, he's always been critical of his own performances. Gets mad at himself when he turns it over and the like.

Thrilled with his performance today but no too shocked, he's a class footballer that just needs to find some consistency, whether he has found it in today's game is yet to be seen.

When Fas balances his confidence with consistency, Collingwood will have gained a dead set match winner

Come back soon Mada.

I only watched the last qtr and saw the FAS man take several contested marks in crucial moments. :thumbsu:

Did he name himself the "prince of perth"?

Has so much talent but i am yet to be sold on him long term.

I really hope he becomes the player he should be.

The Fas has the ability to be as good, if not better than Billy Elliott. ...the guy has skill to burn. Watching him today, he was so dangerous every time he went near the ball, you expected him to create something. If he keeps up this type of form, he along with Elliott, will have alot of sides worried. Could be a beautiful partnership up forward.

Last edited:
Still remember Round 19 2011 in contrast to Round 20 2012. His miss seemed the catalyst for the North's comeback in the first quarter of the latter game, and their eventual win. Those five goals the previous year though. Wow. I think this was our biggest comeback in decades though, correct? 38 or 39 points at one stage.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back