Alex Hawke, member for Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Pell-pot is our #2 ticket holder Richo.Show some respect. :eek:

I spoke to him once about footy - he knows heaps about the Tiges - he was even talking about the Tiges Rookie List!

I remember a thread awhile ago which showed this guy as a apsolute nutcase but i dont remember any specifics.
read the book re: Experiences Of A Young Liberal

author is some hyphenated name law-student(then) at Sydney U and is now a lawyer , Hawke basically a nom-de-plume in the hyphenated guy's experiences roman-á-clef in that book

Last edited:
Timing is everything - God Bothering fascists are on the way out in the Federal Liberal Party - poor bugger I am sure he dreamed of being DUCE one day
uttered these words too early , what church is ScoMO , atleast it isn't Hillsong (or is it?) and speaking in tongues evangelical nuffies #voltairescudery
#johnhydehiphenatepage

the model is a little jowl'y innit
like the young fat kid from Hey Dad! and Sorbent gelati toilet tissue
Malcolm Turnbull's uncle-in-law was the art critic Shock Of The New who has the same name as the convicted pedo from Hey Dad!
I can't remember their name
large_9780522851762.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

uttered these words too early , what church is ScoMO , atleast it isn't Hillsong (or is it?) and speaking in tongues evangelical nuffies #voltairescudery
#johnhydehiphenatepage

the model is a little jowl'y innit
like the young fat kid from Hey Dad! and Sorbent gelati toilet tissue
Malcolm Turnbull's uncle-in-law was the art critic Shock Of The New who has the same name as the convicted pedo from Hey Dad!
I can't remember their name
View attachment 1244904

Yep how wrong could I have been! the Urbancic Right are in control in NSW, . Perrottet and Hawke. the Opus Dei and Hillsong weirdos dominate every State Liberal Party. I am sure the return of Guy is predicated on some Christian Nutbag culture war pay back

Yep how wrong could I have been! the Urbancic Right are in control in NSW, . Perrottet and Hawke. the Opus Dei and Hillsong weirdos dominate every State Liberal Party. I am sure the return of Guy is predicated on some Christian Nutbag culture war pay back
I raise you the dialectic , is this the response to the naughties 000'ies 2000firstdecade the ballooning atheism ; Prof. Dawkins N_E_W___A_T_H,_E_I_S_M qua atheism x* woke'ism / intersectionalism / academe and this new zeitgeist ethic and marxist criticism , the nutjobs rise in faux retaliation

I raise you the dialectic , is this the response to the naughties 000'ies 2000firstdecade the ballooning atheism ; Prof. Dawkins N_E_W___A_T_H,_E_I_S_M qua atheism x* woke'ism / intersectionalism / academe and this new zeitgeist ethic and marxist criticism , the nutjobs rise in faux retaliation

The Culture War is more important to them than the Economy (Tudge's gobsmacking syllabus interventions for example) - which proves this thesis BC

TBH, we can't attribute blame to the vague spectre of "Marxism" in the academe for any counter response, given post structuralism/the sickly children of the Frankfurt school is really what the reactionaries whine about and which is also at great tension with Marx's strictly materialist and modernist ideas.

Heck, even this is a spook. Liberal internationalism, dead eyed utilitarianism, the Chicago school, boilerplate bourgeois "thinking" on social science, politics and economics is what dominates.

TBH, we can't attribute blame to the vague spectre of "Marxism" in the academe for any counter response, given post structuralism/the sickly children of the Frankfurt school is really what the reactionaries whine about and which is also at great tension with Marx's strictly materialist and modernist ideas.

Heck, even this is a spook. Liberal internationalism, dead eyed utilitarianism, the Chicago school, boilerplate bourgeois "thinking" on social science, politics and economics is what dominates.

It's always been about projection. Nothing exemplifies "ideological hegemony" than ideology set up by the Chicago Boys and Hayek. Its like the received wisdom. The whole Liberal pandemic response has been ****ed over by their ideological belief that the State cannot do anything good. As for critical theory - its Marxism at its most docile. The revolution will be brought about by Fredric Jameson's marxist critique of Reservoir Dogs.

They project onto that because its an easy target.

It's always been about projection. Nothing exemplifies "ideological hegemony" than ideology set up by the Chicago Boys and Hayek. Its like the received wisdom. The whole Liberal pandemic response has been f’ed over by their ideological belief that the State cannot do anything good. As for critical theory - its Marxism at its most docile. The revolution will be brought about by Fredric Jameson's marxist critique of Reservoir Dogs.

the response has been subsumed by bad-faith actors who want to usher this technocratic inverted Bentham panopticon , Melbourne Canada & Israel are the beta-test. Badluck Ardern , the Kiwis don't count . BOTH sides of politics , Kristol's Weekly Standard and Brookings or the DNC .

sans Cameron's referendum and DJT in whitehouse the hysteria never emerges

Last edited:
It's always been about projection. Nothing exemplifies "ideological hegemony" than ideology set up by the Chicago Boys and Hayek. Its like the received wisdom. The whole Liberal pandemic response has been f’ed over by their ideological belief that the State cannot do anything good. As for critical theory - its Marxism at its most docile. The revolution will be brought about by Fredric Jameson's marxist critique of Reservoir Dogs.

Americans still using Chile as their launching pad/point for their own ends on the continent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back