Alex Hawke, member for Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

It's always been about projection. Nothing exemplifies "ideological hegemony" than ideology set up by the Chicago Boys and Hayek. Its like the received wisdom. The whole Liberal pandemic response has been f’ed over by their ideological belief that the State cannot do anything good. As for critical theory - its Marxism at its most docile. The revolution will be brought about by Fredric Jameson's marxist critique of Reservoir Dogs.

They project onto that because its an easy target.

The good ole Mont Pelerin Society.

It's only taken 50 years & a global pandemic but finally Stigler has his day in the Sun.
Except nobody ever credits him. It's always Friedman and Hayek.

Americans still using Chile as their launching pad/point for their own ends on the continent
Just like Prof. Jeffrey Sachs* and Harvard_boys_[*sic] doing shock therapy with Yeltsin in Russia with Kremlin <see:shock_doctrine> and Rahm Emmanuel's <crisis>

Sachs would speak about going to markets in Moscow and see chicken eggs at a fruti&veg&food market as signifier for perishable goods price discovery and liquidity . He did however never look at vodka sales and average.life.expectancy falling inverse to vodka sales and rampant Yeltsin alcoholism

7 years back at Ellingdon_Hall or where ever Assange is staying before Ecuador Embassy next door to Harrod's , Assange has this pegged

he saw Eric Shmidt and pre-Kerry , he saw google/alphabet's chief Shmidt cosying up to HRC HormoneReplacementClinton , or HRC cosying to Shmidt, we hear in last three years Shmidt is 2IC to Kissinger , and key player with CouncilofForeignRelations , don't look to Schwab and WEF , it is the tech bro's*
*Naomi W_O_L_F this time not shock doctrine Klein

Assange was prescient , the techies are ahead of the curve forecasting what it coming down the pipeline

Assange&cypher_punks , he lived on Gratton Street when my German girlfriend was there on Gratton -
Assange + Snowden* + ChelseaManning

*Snowden i am confident 99% sure is legitimate, but even with OliverStone I am still holding out a chance of 1% like the Cryptome founder thought Assange was cia, because basically as much as the hi-falutin political theory rhetoric it was a rip off of Cryptome and Guy Rundle and Robert Manne should have made more of that genesis , I know during ABC doco on 1980s NASA hacks by Melbourne 'cypherpunks' whitehat intrusion hack , shown at Lygon's Cinemanova , Assange was there when I saw launch ~2006ish

But Assange knew what was occurring with district of Columbia and Naomi wolf's tech bro's , as I said to contra the most CCTV wired capital in the developed world in '09 was not SingaporeHongkersBeijingShanghaiShenzhen but city of Mill Locke Burke and NOT cos Asian(subcontinent) knife-gangs and marauding stabbings by those i.m.m.i.g.r.a.n.t.s no matter what Murdoch's press may say , it is determined , baked-in

Assange was prescient , I fill out what was left <unsaid> for contemporaneous evolving elements , not unsaid cos of Overton_window

Q_R code brah , # , you will be chipped too in future

... oh you are so conspiratorial blackcat you almost had me until you went off the reservation

ok , so has anyone assessed Elon Musk's (and Peter Thiel's) Neurolink and Thiel's Palantir. Elon and Thiel are balls-deep in Incutel and DARPA

PayPal Mafia wields influence like Pennsylvania
Avenue

hold your hand out palm up, fingers separated, now clench your 5 fingers in a fist

This is my metaphor for the 5I's (CandaUKAusUSNZ) and post Cameron , post Trump , the alignment is much tighter , much much tighter
('cos the prole's thought they were voting hahahaha)

This stll recognises a decade back(exception2rule) Turbull expelling Russian diplomats with putative <justification> because of the KGB Belgravia mafia (oligarchs of soviet origin =Belgravia Mafia in three story Victorians /victorian architecture starting at 40millGBP) poisoning of Skripal . See: Hersh for the actual facts not a what you get from London Times nor Telegraph ('twas oligarchs who were sending him a message not Putin's KGB) Skripal was grassing to MI4 on the oli'gafia[sic] to MI4 of their shenanigans in Belgravia pleonasm

Hope chief does not ban me for wrongthink

Skilts will appreciate this i hit the mark with the odd neologism

So we had Friedman@Chicago , Sachs@Harvardcambridgecityinboston and now Shmidt at google StanfordSanJosesiliconvalley in Henry's footsteps

Last edited:
The good ole Mont Pelerin Society.

It's only taken 50 years & a global pandemic but finally Stigler has his day in the Sun.
Except nobody ever credits him. It's always Friedman and Hayek.

Road to Serfdom is the little red book for the Murdoch journos. Von Mises is the grand daddy of them all. You should read "Marginal Revolutionaries" which describes how they became so dominant. The left does not have a similar project - we need something with a 50 year time horizon like them

Last edited:

Just like Prof. Jeffrey Sachs* and Harvard_boys_[*sic] doing shock therapy with Yeltsin in Russia with Kremlin <see:shock_doctrine> and Rahm Emmanuel's <crisis>

Sachs would speak about going to markets in Moscow and see chicken eggs at a fruti&veg&food market as signifier for perishable goods price discovery and liquidity . He did however never look at vodka sales and average.life.expectancy falling inverse to vodka sales and rampant Yeltsin alcoholism

7 years back at Ellingdon_Hall or where ever Assange is staying before Ecuador Embassy next door to Harrod's , Assange has this pegged

he saw Eric Shmidt and pre-Kerry , he saw google/alphabet's chief Shmidt cosying up to HRC HormoneReplacementClinton , or HRC cosying to Shmidt, we hear in last three years Shmidt is 2IC to Kissinger , and key player with CouncilofForeignRelations , don't look to Schwab and WEF , it is the tech bro's*
*Naomi W_O_L_F this time not shock doctrine Klein

Assange was prescient , the techies are ahead of the curve forecasting what it coming down the pipeline

Assange&cypher_punks , he lived on Gratton Street when my German girlfriend was there on Gratton -
Assange + Snowden* + ChelseaManning

*Snowden i am confident 99% sure is legitimate, but even with OliverStone I am still holding out a chance of 1% like the Cryptome founder thought Assange was cia, because basically as much as the hi-falutin political theory rhetoric it was a rip off of Cryptome and Guy Rundle and Robert Manne should have made more of that genesis , I know during ABC doco on 1980s NASA hacks by Melbourne 'cypherpunks' whitehat intrusion hack , shown at Lygon's Cinemanova , Assange was there when I saw launch ~2006ish

But Assange knew what was occurring with district of Columbia and Naomi wolf's tech bro's , as I said to contra the most CCTV wired capital in the developed world in '09 was not SingaporeHongkersBeijingShanghaiShenzhen but city of Mill Locke Burke and NOT cos Asian(subcontinent) knife-gangs and marauding stabbings by those i.m.m.i.g.r.a.n.t.s no matter what Murdoch's press may say , it is determined , baked-in

Assange was prescient , I fill out what was left <unsaid> for contemporaneous evolving elements , not unsaid cos of Overton_window

Q_R code brah , # , you will be chipped too in future

... oh you are so conspiratorial blackcat you almost had me until you went off the reservation

ok , so has anyone assessed Elon Musk's (and Peter Thiel's) Neurolink and Thiel's Palantir. Elon and Thiel are balls-deep in Incutel and DARPA

PayPal Mafia wields influence like Pennsylvania
Avenue

hold your hand out palm up, fingers separated, now clench your 5 fingers in a fist

This is my metaphor for the 5I's (CandaUKAusUSNZ) and post Cameron , post Trump , the alignment is much tighter , much much tighter
('cos the prole's thought they were voting hahahaha)

This stll recognises a decade back(exception2rule) Turbull expelling Russian diplomats with putative <justification> because of the KGB Belgravia mafia (oligarchs of soviet origin =Belgravia Mafia in three story Victorians /victorian architecture starting at 40millGBP) poisoning of Skripal . See: Hersh for the actual facts not a what you get from London Times nor Telegraph ('twas oligarchs who were sending him a message not Putin's KGB) Skripal was grassing to MI4 on the oli'gafia[sic] to MI4 of their shenanigans in Belgravia pleonasm

Hope chief does not ban me for wrongthink

Skilts will appreciate this i hit the mark with the odd neologism

So we had Friedman@Chicago , Sachs@Harvardcambridgecityinboston and now Shmidt at google StanfordSanJosesiliconvalley in Henry's footsteps

Solzhenitsyn regarded the shock therapy they put Russia through to be as bad as Stalinism for the Russian people (he hated the West as much as the Commos!). His line was to let a market economy grow organically starting with small business - a bit like the NEP authored by good old comrade Bukharin. That makes more sense than the Yeltsin model which was to hand over Government monopolies to crims which the West then called "Free Market Capitalism"

Last edited:
Road to Serfdom is the little red book for the Murdoch journos. Von Mises is the grand daddy of them all. You should read "Marginal Revolutionaries" which describes how they became so dominant. The left does not have a similar project - we need something with a 50 year time horizon like them
but Gramsci and Alinsky still have left a trail of literature , even if not distilled in an academic tome

I have a soft spot for Chicago as a young Susan Sontag was there and i have a thing for her

It is the Prof.MichaelLevitt metaphor manifest , the virus was a mere exposure dye revealing the fissures in the institutions(and society) that were latent and existing

And the Federalist system meant immense power-grab by States under the guise of h.e.a.l.t.h (departments) but Canberra's PM was ripe to fail , and aided by the states sprinkled with both Lib&ALP governments , because_it_would_not_be_interpreted_as_partisan

Last edited:
The left does not have a similar project - we need something with a 50 year time horizon like them

First the GFC and then the pandemic opened the door for the left to at least get their foot in.
Unfortunately they're too busy getting sucked into the culture wars.

First the GFC and then the pandemic opened the door for the left to at least get their foot in.

Look at Phyllis Schlafly and the moral majority in the US. They started in the late seventies. They went for school boards, and then local government, from there to State legislatures and on to the US Senate and HoR. They kept their eyes on the prize and kept working and organising. Right Wing religious nutbags control the world now! Since the Left became about the feels, and went up the dead end of IDPOL, we lost the discipline and resolve to take the hits and keep moving forward for years until you win

Look at Phyllis Schlafly and the moral majority in the US. They started in the late seventies. They went for school boards, and then local government, from there to State legislatures and on to the US Senate and HoR. They kept their eyes on the prize and kept working and organising. Right Wing religious nutbags control the world now! Since the Left became about the feels, and went up the dead end of IDPOL, we lost the discipline and resolve to take the hits and keep moving forward for years until you win

Right wing religious nutjobs have always controlled the world, they were just very careful about veiling their religious side.
They've 'come out' en masse at the same time as the LGBTQ community, which isn't a coincidence.

For mine, the biggest problem for the left is the brain drain. Too many are giving up their educatuion to 'stick it to the man'. My advice has always been, finish your law/business/science degree, get a job at a big company and encourage as many like minded individuals to do the same, then together you can change things from the inside.
The critical thinking skills of the young leftys is magnitudes better than their right wing counterparts. They give up that advantage far too easily.

<_class_> went out the door at Zucotti Park and Occupy Wall St and the NY_Times&NewYorker_set usher in pigment _ politics*

I think Hedges had this right , Tim Dillon does a brilliant impersonation of Hedges

The powerful broke the class categorisation by weaponising the next generation coming to maturity with amongst other thins 1619Project and (weaponises)Category_Title_9, so class categorisation goes out the window , we have Liberal Arts students at Yale and Brown and Pomona pushing BLM whilst ordering überNietzscheeats (uberEats) and wanting world lockdown when severing the world's GDP which puts millions of Africans and Asians and Indians in calorie&nutrition deficit, American actuaries work on metric every 25-30million$USd will have downstream consequences costing ~a life , but trillions knocked off national GDP and international production ; so atleast one of epidemiologists in GreatBarringtonDeclaration born in India(SunetraGupta) atleast Prof.Bhattacharya's parents born in India too if not Jay himself... obvious part of motive was third world , but eh , uber eats and uber eats drivers basically indentured servitude , protesters they reconcile that <emoji:eyesroll_as_emoji>

skilts eh #slits i want credit for neologisms

NB. one can have class politics including civil-rights and race included

Last edited:
the Left became about the feels,

glitch or feature ?

2008 Zucotti Occupy could have brought an invisible .r.e.s.p.o.n.s.e. - a psyops by powerful agents to neutralise an inchoate opposition(O.C.C.U.P.Y) which could have been threat to capital's free reign *

eidetic memory recalls an op-ed in a broadsheet here in Aus five years back , article republished from WaPo or NYTimes , a techie Billionaire from the State of Washington so conurbation of Seattle , he was saying (like Pikkety would 18 months later) about the skewed share of wealth in America and this posed problems he even raised term r.e.v.o.l.u.t.i.o.n
It could have been Seattle_Intelligencier more likely tho it was WaPo

* i don't have the data , the receipts , the evidence for this^ take , but i am not original in this position

i am not an organisational behaviouralist social psychologist though there is no history of the tech x org. behaviouralist for them to tether their exposition

NB i wish to emphasise the current zeitgeist may be completely organic albeit harnessed by tech networking

Last edited:
glitch or feature ?

2008 Zucotti Occupy could have brought an invisible .r.e.s.p.o.n.s.e. - a psyops by powerful agents to neutralise an inchoate opposition(O.C.C.U.P.Y) which could have been threat to capital's free reign *

eidetic memory recalls an op-ed in a broadsheet here in Aus five years back , article republished from WaPo or NYTimes , a techie Billionaire from the State of Washington so conurbation of Seattle , he was saying (like Pikkety would 18 months later) about the skewed share of wealth in America and this posed problems he even raised term r.e.v.o.l.u.t.i.o.n
It could have been Seattle_Intelligencier more likely tho it was WaPo

* i don't have the data , the receipts , the evidence for this^ take , but i am not original in this position

i am not an organisational behaviouralist social psychologist though there is no history of the tech x org. behaviouralist for them to tether their exposition

NB i wish to emphasise the current zeitgeist may be completely organic albeit harnessed by tech networking

Feature.

The problem isn't the feels.
The problem is becoming ONLY (or mostly) about the feels

I think Hedges had this right , Tim Dillon does a brilliant impersonation of Hedges

Right , in this??

https://scheerpost.com/2020/06/02/the-treason-of-the-ruling-class/

Feature.

The problem isn't the feels.
The problem is becoming ONLY (or mostly) about the feels

Right , in this??

https://scheerpost.com/2020/06/02/the-treason-of-the-ruling-class/
nah , Tim Dillon is a comedian , it was a p!$$ take
I will try a find the Dillon impersonation , it was brilliant

Here is the op-ed , just Politico after the few google searches I couldn't get key words right

SPECIAL REPORT

The Pitchforks Are Coming… For Us Plutocrats

By NICK HANAUER

July/August 2014

Nick Hanauer is a Seattle-based entrepreneur.

Memo: From Nick Hanauer
To: My Fellow Zillionaires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's biological, it's natural. He'd on a mission from God?
show me someone in Canberra in politics who does not have ambition. , all want to scale the rung , both sides , even Bowen Albo Plibersek ... all , both sides , skilts pudenda because the plural is much more mellifluous than the clunky singular
maxim holds for advisors

Mark Arbib type-faceless man... be something like Jackie Kelly minister for whiteboards, Marktextas, and sport

Arbib. Now there's a blast from the past. I had a bit to say about that slimy scumbag a decade ago...

It is a bit surprising Stewart Robert got such a senior position given he was literally Morrison's right hand man.

Keep your enemies closer maybe.

Hawke and Morrison are free now to do some serious branch stacking :think:
It was still a fair demotion for Robert though? He’s just an assistant minister now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back