Alex Jesaulenko diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly, Muhammad Ali was showing the symptoms of Parkinsons disease while he was still fighting. All the "experts" put it down to something called "punch drunkedness" and ignored the severity of it.

Mike Tyson has spoken about Ali and his frame of mind in the ring. Actually broke down in tears describing just how different of a cat he was. Most are as tough as they get in this world but only a few are prepared to die in the ring and die for their beliefs. Ali was one of those people (LaMotta another).
Just kept fighting for years on end when he should have retired long before.

Such pity. A legend of the game
True. "Jesaulenko, You beauty!" is folklore in the VFL/AFL

As sad as it is, the reality is something is going to get each and every one of us and for men it is more likely to be in our late 70's

Growing up, even though I hated Carlton, it was just a matter of fact that Jezza was one of the greatest ever players, there was no argument about it, it just was. That mark in a way diminishes him, he was so much more than that mark, but that is what he is remembered for, like a 70's Russell Robertson.
My father-in-law has parkinson's. Don't wish it on anyone. I won't wish that Jezza gets better, that would only taunt him with false hope. There is no getting better. All I can say is that I hope his remaining time is filled with happiness and peace.

Let it be known, the guy who took a mark against Collingwood in a GF.

Media is such trash. Imagine being a garbage nobody journo reducing a mans career to one moment over and over again.

Immune from being salty too..wasn't around in the 70s and 80s...

Footy journos are scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back