Injury Alex Johnson hurt knee again

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting his knee right is more important. Nothing has worked so far.

LARS is out due to the timeframe needed to perform it, normal reco didn't take hold and the hybrid LARS lasted 10 mins. Take their time, get it right and save his career.

Yeah, I definitely understand the need to be cautious, 2 months just seemed like a long time to wait for the call to be made.

Getting his knee right is more important. Nothing has worked so far.

LARS is out due to the timeframe needed to perform it, normal reco didn't take hold and the hybrid LARS lasted 10 mins. Take their time, get it right and save his career.
I don't understand what you mean when you say LARS is out due to the timeframe needed to perform it. Could you eleborate?

Had his op last night

Is this from Matt Cameron's report? He definitely hasn't had the reconstruction yet, just the arthroscope, they are going to settle the knee down first (Cameron's words) before deciding what to do next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My understanding of LARS is that it needs to take place as soon as possible to be effective.

It depends on how much ACL tissue is left nothing but can be done with an infection but I am interested to know how the infection came about and why it wasn't detected or if it was why was he allowed to play? They diagnosed the infection straight after he done it again so it wasn't from the latest injury.

AJ has been added to the LTI and Lloyd has upgraded for his spot , also Walsh has been taking of the LTI and back on main
Well all credit to Walsh, I'm still not sure he's going to make it but well done for putting the hard work in so far. And re AJ, I'm only surprised he wasn't added to the LTI much earlier given what the club had said about his treatment plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back