Past Alex Johnson - thank you for all your service, delisted 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Best of luck to Alex this weekend. Cannot imagine how difficult it would have been for him over the last few years to keep his head up and continue working hard to get back. Well done to the swans for sticking by him as well. Hope he has a great game on the weekend and enjoys the crap out of himself on the field.

Have had this avatar for a couple of years in support of AJ. Hope he has fun tomorrow, gets a kick or two and pulls up ok.

Been a long harrowing road for AJ, deserves every success from here.

No stream but I hope there's some footage of him in action on the Swans website.

Surely the club could sort out getting a stream up for this? It will be the biggest interest game of the year.

I'm not ruling out the grand final just yet.

Through all of his setbacks it's clear AJ never once wavered from the vision to one day step back onto the footy field as a player. When he steps out onto Manuka Oval it will be a special milestone, one that's a result of days on end of relentless professionalism, hard work and dedication to his recovery.

It's incredible strength of character and I'm proud that we have such a champion in the red and white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me why i thought it would be a good idea to watch the AJ video on my work break? I just had to pretend I was standing in front of a fan just so i could explain why my eyes were watering like a b****
The dust on a construction sight sure does get irritating!

All the very best to AJ on Saturday! I hope he just really enjoys the moment.

It's a real buggar I can't get down their to watch, but I'll definitely go early next week to cheer him on to the ground and through the game!!

Caesar Continues to Abuse The Faculties Provided To Him By His Work Office, Part III - the resilient squire Alex Johnson escapes The Dungeon on horse-back, en route to joining Sir Dane in the Swans back-line, and by golly, he's got the premiership cup with him! (Maybe just the NEAFL cup for now.)

19686400_504894909850342_1870097144_o.png

Caesar Continues to Abuse The Faculties Provided To Him By His Work Office, Part III - the resilient squire Alex Johnson escapes The Dungeon on horse-back, en route to joining Sir Dane in the Swans back-line, and by golly, he's got the premiership cup with him! (Maybe just the NEAFL cup for now.)

View attachment 387417
Fanastic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back