Past Alex Johnson - thank you for all your service, delisted 2018

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
I think he will do the rehab first then see
True, but my reasoning is that if he goes the traditional route then we won't see him until 2020 pre-season if he goes on. And it's not unreasonable to suggest that he will be at risk doing his knee again at any point during 2020. As much as I want there to be a fairytale and see Johnson go around again. I think 6 knee reco's might be enough to say his body won't be reliable enough to play AFL at the highest level for a sustained period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The King!

Supervisor
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
True, but my reasoning is that if he goes the traditional route then we won't see him until 2020 pre-season if he goes on. And it's not unreasonable to suggest that he will be at risk doing his knee again at any point during 2020. As much as I want there to be a fairytale and see Johnson go around again. I think 6 knee reco's might be enough to say his body won't be reliable enough to play AFL at the highest level for a sustained period.

Don’t disagree at all.

Jewelsbon

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
I think we will have a better idea of which direction he will take when we hear if the club is going to re-rookie him or not. I don't imagine the club would waste the spot if he and his doctors didn't think he was up to going around again.

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC,PMFC.
Thread starter #829
I think we will have a better idea of which direction he will take when we hear if the club is going to re-rookie him or not. I don't imagine the club would waste the spot if he and his doctors didn't think he was up to going around again.
Here we go again #norush

Mick Oxlong

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
As opposed to yelling obscenities and throwing pieces of fruit? o_O

I have a theory..........he just hates training?
:rolleyes:

Or is a sadist and likes to watch others suffer? :eek:

No rush
Maybe he knows he can get on the turps on Friday night...who doesn't love that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom