Past Alex Johnson - thank you for all your service, delisted 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he can put together a good backend of the season in the ressies and get a solid preseason in and have a great career for the Bloods. Very happy for him.

I don't care what else happens this season, this is the news story of the year for the Swans. I am so proud the club stuck by AJ and now we can see him run out again!! There was a part of me that thought this day would never happen, but, to his character, he has come through.

Have to admit, I would have loved seeing him run out with the ressies on the SCG, but that is selfish.

It was, but someone changed it. That's bullshit and it needed a new thread for this is a new belief.

He hasn't been selected yet! Someone posted an article from today saying a decision won't be made till tomorrow. I thought it was better to wait until it is 'official' before starting a new thread. You've been telling us #norush for weeks, so forgive me for being cautious and wanting to wait a day.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hasn't been selected yet! Someone posted an article from today saying a decision won't be made till tomorrow. I thought it was better to wait until it is 'official' before starting a new thread. You've been telling us #norush for weeks, so forgive me for being cautious and wanting to wait a day.
I'm telling you he's playing ! Family , friends all travelling.

It's official, just got the email from the club, he's playing in Canberra tomorrow. Apologies to bedford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back