Alex Jones - CIA Disinfo plant, Nutjob or Info Warrior?

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been on the trump train, will be interesting the stance he take if the Donald wins the election, and takes a more conservative approach to his policies.... Will AJ still be a fanboy or will he start spouting mindless conspiracies

Trump won't win it.. I said it months ago when all the nominees were still in the race.

Hillary has been SELECTED..

If Trump does get up, he'll be assassinated.

he's a fat actor trying to make people angry and nothing more. INFOWARS is owned by timewarner. getting your alternative news from a subsidiary of timewarner, brilliant.

i don't think the bill hicks stuff is a hoax. kevin booth has been his mate through the whole journey, it's just business in hollywood. the amount of times he's denied/admitted he is bill hicks to throw morons off course makes it obvious enough. secrets hidden in plain sight. he's an idiot for idiots to get distracted by, much like 'bill hicks' was.

he's a fat actor trying to make people angry and nothing more. INFOWARS is owned by timewarner. getting your alternative news from a subsidiary of timewarner, brilliant.
From what I've seen of Infowars, they do raise awareness of the alternative media which can only be a good thing.

From what I've seen of Infowars, they do raise awareness of the alternative media which can only be a good thing.

that's like me selling blue pills and red pills from the same factory saying they do completely different things. if the man behind alex jones is just an actor employed by timewarner to be an "alt news" caster how is that a good thing for us the people to be duped by

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's like me selling blue pills and red pills from the same factory saying they do completely different things. if the man behind alex jones is just an actor employed by timewarner to be an "alt news" caster how is that a good thing for us the people to be duped by
Yeah but my point is people might become curious and seek more information from other sources which are reliable

Yeah Paul Joseph Watson is great - and has a great ranting voice too

Alex Jones is a loon but entertaining. And with his voice, he sounds angry even when he isn't.

His trolling of Cenk Uygur or whatever was great too

source.gif

Jones was calling 9/11 "controlled demolitions" the day it happened, you JUMBUCKS took YEARS to figure it out.

Oh Really?....It's not like that descending line of squibs beneath the collapse points were invisible....Don't confuse posters join dates for when they were hip to the est bullshit.

The fact that he caved so easily on the pizzagate front to that slime-bag Podesta, of all people; Proves what a weak-kneed, groveling little toad he really is....Ex marine or no.

Is another Madelaine McCann story due any time soon Johnny Podesta?....What a 100% piece of absolute human garbage....And Jones submitted to THAT!:rolleyes:....Establishment lackey confirmed.

Oh Really?....It's not like that descending line of squibs beneath the collapse points were invisible....Don't confuse posters join dates for when they were hip to the est bullshit.]

The fact that he caved so easily on the pizzagate front to that slime-bag Podesta, of all people; Proves what a weak-kneed, groveling little toad he really is....Ex marine or no.

Is another Madelaine McCann story due any time soon Johnny Podesta?....What a 100% piece of absolute human garbage....And Jones submitted to THAT!:rolleyes:....Establishment lackey confirmed.
Pizzagate has been unequivocally debunked, and if it hadn't, Jones has bigger fish to fry. He's one of the few trying to connect all the dots. What's the end game?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back