ALEX JONES. infowars.com 7am aest

Remove this Banner Ad

Started to lose me when he started talking about "clean coal". I mean you're either incredibly dumb or being paid to spread that kind of stupid.
SO it doesnt matter to you that he can back his claims with science? You have been so 'set' by mainstream dogma it makes you lose it?

Explain how clean coal is not total bollocks then.
Mate. All i can do is post articles or studies. Is that good enough?

Edit. Where we wont agree is releasing carbon. As Alex jones explained. Carbon is the stumbling block. Clean coal burns clean and only releases carbon dioxide. Thats the stumbling block. Some say carbon is good for the environment (it is) and some say it warms the planet and melts ice caps, raises sea levels etc. Others say therefore carbon puts more moisture in the atmosphere, hence more rain, deserts GREEN AGAIN etc.

The earth historically has been hotter and wetter than now. No man made carbon back then.

Last edited:

SO it doesnt matter to you that he can back his claims with science? You have been so 'set' by mainstream dogma it makes you lose it?
I'm a petroleum geologist, so I have a rough idea of what the "science" is and especially who funded these studies.

Trump rally, PA Democrat held state... Only way Dems win this election is through massive voter fraud, tantrums and violence.

Attachments

• trump pa.jpeg
    trump pa.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 20
Live streams for conservatives of the US election;

If you dislike the left leaning lies of mainstream media and the obvious bias they present (especially US media) and want to listen to the US election from a conservative perspective,

infowars.com or banned.video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaked zoom calls show Federal workers conspiring to aid in coup.

Electric Boogaloo ?

Cant wait to watch the leftists heads explode when TRUMP WINS!!!! BWHAHAHAHA!

WATCH: Video of “God’s Light” Shining Down on Trump Goes Viral

"There is something so magical happening in this country right now.

It’s beautiful, and it’s hopeful, and it’s full of light and love."

CNN reporter; "DC businesses are boarding up windows in anticipation of "white right wing extemeists" rioting after Trump loses election. Guest; "I dont think thats who they are expecting. Thats why they are painting 'we love BLM' on the boarded up windows!"

Ah CNN. They are campaigners, thats for sure.

How come these memes, links and other troofs are not being posted on the SRP board (where they belong) instead of here?

Or even being moved there by someone who can, seeings this is obviously now a pure SRP thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back