ALEX JONES. infowars.com 7am aest

Remove this Banner Ad

How come these memes, links and other troofs are not being posted on the SRP board (where they belong) instead of here?

Or even being moved there by someone who can, seeings this is obviously now a pure SRP thread?
Its alex Jones relevant news as he is involved in much of the alternate media. Also, im banned from the entire political forum because the mods disagree with my opinions.(even though i made less than half a dozen posts!) However, if you dont like the thread no ones making you stay..

Its alex Jones relevant news as he is involved in much of the alternate media. Also, im banned from the entire political forum because the mods disagree with my opinions.(even though i made less than half a dozen posts!) However, if you dont like the thread no ones making you stay..

Oh well, sucks to be you then.

Oh well, sucks to be you then.
Im good. Will suck to be the left tonight.. lol

What the left doesnt realise is when they support the erosion of the freedom of speech by the establishment, supressing the speech of conservatives is only the beginning. The left are being used by the establishment to do it. eventually the left wont agree with something or other and then their freedom of speech will be taken. Then no one has a voice. Thats the inevitable orchestrated outcome. In this case the left are the useful idiots.

Last edited:

Im good. Will suck to be the left tonight.. lol

What the left doesnt realise is when they support the erosion of the freedom of speech by the establishment, supressing the speech of conservatives is only the beginning. The left are being used by the establishment to do it. eventually the left wont agree with something or other and then their freedom of speech will be taken. Then no one has a voice. Thats the inevitable orchestrated outcome. In this case the left are the useful idiots.

ummm you are preaching to aussies how it will suck to be a american left tonight. ok :thumbsu:

What actually is the American left ?...even the Liberals here pretend to be pro Medicare ???

think they call em democrats and the right wing republican. said american left cause it is the american election.

pre sure majority of the people are neither left or right, just normal people living their lives and voting for who they think might make their lives a bit better.

ummm you are preaching to aussies how it will suck to be a american left tonight. ok :thumbsu:
The Irony... lol. Yeah, no interest or bias here in OZ or on bigfooty. I carry on like the mods have 'Harris/ Biden' avatars or something...

It's so weird how Aussies are cheering on the US elections when in the reverse the yanks couldn't name our PM.

It shouldn't effect us as much as it will.

I'm hoping Trump wins just for the tears of the loony "orange man bad" brigade. The people who think hating him is a personality trait. What everyone (both sides) needs to realise, your day to day habits are more important than who the president is. If your life sucks now (orange man bad people, obviously this is the case), it will suck a year from now if you change nothing. Biden/Trump isn't your savior ffs

The Irony... lol. Yeah, no interest or bias here in OZ or on bigfooty. I carry on like the mods have 'Harris/ Biden' avatars or something...

there might be interest, claiming bias a bit of a strech. you can carry on all you like bud, just no need to call anyone 'idiots' or claim bias just because someone has a harris/biden avatar. You can have a trump avatar if you like.

Just a suggestion its always good to be a gracious winner or loser, rather than trying to rub it in.

It's so weird how Aussies are cheering on the US elections when in the reverse the yanks couldn't name our PM.

It shouldn't effect us as much as it will.

I'm hoping Trump wins just for the tears of the loony "orange man bad" brigade. The people who think hating him is a personality trait. What everyone (both sides) needs to realise, your day to day habits are more important than who the president is. If your life sucks now (orange man bad people, obviously this is the case), it will suck a year from now if you change nothing. Biden/Trump isn't your savior ffs
The main effects will be the way they respond to China and climate change and any future war they start
As we will either follow or get sucked into the vortex
How they get out of ronna will also effect us economically

Just a suggestion its always good to be a gracious winner or loser, rather than trying to rub it in.
Neither side will do this. I suspect Biden supporters may prove to be less gracious than Trumps tbh

after all, it was only a day or 2 ago a mod for this site said he was glad someone died as "it's one less Trump supporter" alive. You only get this attitude from one side of the coin. Very unhinged are the ones with Trump derangement syndrome (definitely not endorsing him as good. But he isn't as bad as these idiots claim)

The main effects will be the way they respond to China and climate change and any future war they start
We're already screwed re China. Expected to cost us an extra $8Bil I saw yesterday, all because Morrison wanted to try play tough against our biggest buyers. Wines are a massive market for us about to be hit

Climate change, couldn't care less personally. Rona, we've been through this to death.

Neither side will do this. I suspect Biden supporters may prove to be less gracious than Trumps tbh

after all, it was only a day or 2 ago a mod for this site said he was glad someone died as "it's one less Trump supporter" alive. You only get this attitude from one side of the coin. Very unhinged are the ones with Trump derangement syndrome (definitely not endorsing him as good. But he isn't as bad as these idiots claim)

Both sides should do it. My post is meant for all, not just a specific side.

For what its worth, I have seen celebration of death from both sides, not a nice thing to read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both sides should do it. My post is meant for all, not just a specific side.

For what its worth, I have seen celebration of death from both sides, not a nice thing to read.
Both sides should. Neither will, but I think the 'left' will be more intolerable

Sad that people support political parties like it's their football team. How on earth can you be so passionate about people who DGAF about you?!

Yes geographically we have to care about Chinas relationship with the US. Any war would see us occupied by the Chinese. Short of nukes the US couldn't get here quick enough to stop it.

We are already under siege by China economically and our sovereignty is in jeopardy with so much of our agricultural land, natural resources now owned and controlled by China. Our Universities are being compromised as is our media through political pressure. Its a mess.

If and when China usurps the US as the global power, .... i just dont know what to say, except thats the end of Australia as we know it

Scomo poked the panda for Trump and we are screwed
Biden will do lots more re climate change which will give Scomo less places to hide

Scomo poked the panda for Trump and we are screwed
Biden will do lots more re climate change which will give Scomo less places to hide
Scomo didnt tell the Chinese to buy out our best agricultural land, our mines, Ports, etc. He didnt tell them to influence our Universities, compromise our politicians, etc. China did that over a couple of decades. Every PM and both parties are guilty for letting that happen.

I dont mind China Leasing agricultural land, ports, mines etc. But not owning them. Our sovereignty should not be for sale.

As for our universities being infiltrated and intellectual property being stolen, where is our spy agencies? Where are the arrests? They also are guilty of negligence. However, in the case of all the above, i believe it is allowed to happen to further the interests of Globalism. The end of sovereign nations. Our leaders have just let it all happen.

Scomo didnt tell the Chinese to buy out our best agricultural land, our mines, Ports, etc. He didnt tell them to influence our Universities, compromise our politicians, etc. China did that over a couple of decades. Every PM and both parties are guilty for letting that happen.
Im pretty sure I was responding to what effect either side would have on Australia if they won the election today

Nothing more nothing less
The response to Covid will also change
but with the US the way it is I dont think you can do anything much to stop it maybe slow it by better messaging and different rebuilds when its over

Both candidates claim victory.... FFS. When will this soap opera end!? Trump clain PA and AR. Takes him to a win. There are widespread claims of Dem voter fraud. All pretty obvious. Trump sends in the lawyers... He is still the President till next year. When have we ever seen him lose anything?

What do you call an empty car park? A Biden rally.

What do you call a Trump rally? A rock concert.

Both candidates claim victory.... FFS. When will this soap opera end!? Trump clain PA and AR. Takes him to a win. There are widespread claims of Dem voter fraud. All pretty obvious. Trump sends in the lawyers... He is still the President till next year. When have we ever seen him lose anything?
Popular vote yesterday by two million or so votes.

Kushner to Trump; "Sir, we're surrounded".

Trump; "Good, we can attack in all directions!".

Couldnt make this s**t up.

Breaking;

All official ballots had been secretly imprinted with a radioactive isotope block chain and watermark on Trump and the DHS directive. Was implemented to make proving voter fraud by Democrat operatives easier to prove in court and making recounts easier.

He knew what was coming.. "The art of war"

When has he ever lost anything...? "The art of the deal".

Breaking;

All official ballots had been secretly imprinted with a radioactive isotope block chain and watermark on Trump and the DHS directive. Was implemented to make proving voter fraud by Democrat operatives easier to prove in court and making recounts easier.

He knew what was coming.. "The art of war"

When has he ever lost anything...? "The art of the deal".
Do you have a source other than the voice in your head ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back