Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank for the alert due to someone liking a post of mine a while back.

So I can make it known that he is a moron and so are the ones still supporting him.

Now this might hurt.

Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly $US1 billion in damages to Sandy Hook massacre families​

Alex Jones must pay $US965 million ($1.5b) in damages to numerous families of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook mass shooting for falsely claiming they were actors who faked the tragedy.

It's the second multi-million-dollar verdict against the conspiracy theorist in just over two months.

The verdict came after three weeks of testimony in a state court in Waterbury, Connecticut, not far from where a gunman killed 20 children and six staff members at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012.

Jones claimed for years that the massacre was staged as part of a government plot to take away Americans' guns.

"Every single one of these families (was) drowning in grief, and Alex Jones put his foot right on top of them," Mr Mattei told jurors.

Robbie Parker, whose six-year-old daughter Emilie was killed in the shooting, thanked the jury for its verdict.

"Everybody who took the stand told the truth.

"Except for one. The one who proclaims that that's what he does. But while the truth was being said in the courtroom, he was standing right here, lying," he said.

Mark Barden said conspiracy theorists had urinated on the grave of his seven-year-old son, Daniel, and threatened to dig up the coffin.

Erica Lafferty, the daughter of Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung, who died in the attack, testified that people mailed rape threats to her house.

"I wish that after today, I can just be a daughter grieving my mother and stop worrying about the conspiracy theorists," she said.
But she predicted Jones' "hate, lies and conspiracy theories will follow both me and my family through the rest of our days."

Jones' lawyers have said they hope to void most of the payout in the Texas case before it is approved by a judge, calling it excessive under state law.

Now this might hurt.

Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly $US1 billion in damages to Sandy Hook massacre families​

This should snap a few heads back. While Jones won't have $1 billion and the families may not see a cent, it should serve as a warning to all including the bigger media outlets.

This should snap a few heads back. While Jones won't have $1 billion and the families may not see a cent, it should serve as a warning to all including the bigger media outlets.

Jones' lawyers have said they hope to void most of the payout in the Texas case before it is approved by a judge, calling it excessive under state law.

If he thought ~ $50m was excessive....

Now this might hurt.

Some are saying he's hiding his assets and can find ways around it, but I've also seen people say the court are aware of some of the tricks he can pull and can stop him from getting away with this. But he was pretty cocky on his show saying they aren't getting paid a cent.

Smoke the bone Alex......a billion bucks worth of skin flute.
Imagine how much Trump will be up for!
Trillions.

That's why I was trying to figure out the point of it to be honest
He might not have $1B, but he ain't bankrupt as he's claiming. Has been furiously shoveling millions into shell companies owned by family members for the last 12 months in preparation for these judgements.

Forensic accountants for plaintiffs have guesstimated he's got 100 million plus from memory, maybe 2. They have the income figures from InfoWars, complete with massive bumps aligning with days he talked about Sandy Hook. He ain't paying the whole $1B true, but if the bankruptcy courts can wrangle at least some of that out of him for the families, its worth it. And in the larger sense, it might cause a few to re-evaluate their approach of knowingly putting out utter bullshit for profit.

That's why I was trying to figure out the point of it to be honest
Americans think the death penalty still serves as a disincentive to crime so I assume the thinking is similar. As long as one way or 'tother it ends up with Jones penniless and humiliated I'm good with it

He might not have $1B, but he ain't bankrupt as he's claiming. Has been furiously shoveling millions into shell companies owned by family members for the last 12 months in preparation for these judgements.

Forensic accountants for plaintiffs have guesstimated he's got 100 million plus from memory, maybe 2. They have the income figures from InfoWars, complete with massive bumps aligning with days he talked about Sandy Hook. He ain't paying the whole $1B true, but if the bankruptcy courts can wrangle at least some of that out of him for the families, its worth it. And in the larger sense, it might cause a few to re-evaluate their approach of knowingly putting out utter bullshit for profit.

Bankruptcy also doesn't wipe away debts from this sort of lawsuit either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yep. Don't think I've ever seen him look that uncomfortable on his own show before :oops:
There's a clip of Alex Jones castigating a viewer calling in for being anti Semitic from years ago. Probably deleted by now since he's been scrubbed from YouTube. Cynic in me thinks it was probably more about not losing sponsors (which he had at the time) but as terrible as he is he is not a Neo Nazi or anti semite.

Also it's so bizarre to see "Kanye West is going to get Alex Jones into trouble" and it actually be correct.

When Alex Jones is the voice of reason, perhaps it's time to put the other one in a straight jacket
Said in another thread, pretty sad Kanye doesn't appear to have anyone in his life capable of getting him to a doc/mental health professional.

Probably at the stage now where being committed for a week or so might be the best thing for him. But instead of doing that or otherwise getting help he's cruising around with Milo and Nick Fuentes, what could possibly go wrong :drunk:

There's a clip of Alex Jones castigating a viewer calling in for being anti Semitic from years ago. Probably deleted by now since he's been scrubbed from YouTube. Cynic in me thinks it was probably more about not losing sponsors (which he had at the time) but as terrible as he is he is not a Neo Nazi or anti semite.

Also it's so bizarre to see "Kanye West is going to get Alex Jones into trouble" and it actually be correct.

I believe his ex wife and mother of his kids is Jewish so that's probably why he held back a bit on them for a little while. Even if he isn't an anti semite he's clearly happy to associate with them for views.

I'm kinda more surprised Fuentes was able to get on these podcasts and shows since he was like this from the beginning but I guess Kanye made it part of the terms of appearing.

Last edited:
Said in another thread, pretty sad Kanye doesn't appear to have anyone in his life capable of getting him to a doc/mental health professional.

Probably at the stage now where being committed for a week or so might be the best thing for him. But instead of doing that or otherwise getting help he's cruising around with Milo and Nick Fuentes, what could possibly go wrong :drunk:

I think Kanye's ego might actually top Trumps now.

As crazy as he looks, and is, this is what many Alex Jones viewers believe.
Nick Fuentes was right on board, agreeing with many things he said.
Of course he did. Heard a few more highlights, lost track of the amount of times they go to Fuentes for comment and it began with "I agree with Ye".

Ye could have said Nazis are living in a secret base on the dark side of the moon and he's going to visit them, and Fuentes would have nodded along like the piece of human excrement he is. He's hit the jackpot with Ye, a more useful idiot to mainstream his repulsive views you could not imagine.

Well with Alex back on x that seems to complete the set.

Short of bringing back the likes of Fuentes and Milo, which could well be possible too with Elon's current trajectory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back