Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Look at his eyes. His outrage is either a massive act or he's completely insane.

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Look at his eyes. His outrage is either a massive act or he's completely insane.
You can see that at times he has to really work hard to stop himself bursting into laughter.

I suspect that, at the least, he acts as a safety valve for the already-convinced noddies - they can watch him and nod to themselves, and it stops them actually acting on their fruitloop ideas.

Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You can see that at times he has to really work hard to stop himself bursting into laughter.

I suspect that, at the least, he acts as a safety valve for the already-convinced noddies - they can watch him and nod to themselves, and it stops them actually acting on their fruitloop ideas.
I think he accidentally starts laughing here:

Nearly to the end of page 2 and no one's posted this yet ??

tenor.gif

1a5plf

I give him a click every now and then for a laugh, it's hard to believe anybody would take anything he said seriously or that he even started out thinking anybody would. But .. wtf was he thinking even going anywhere near a Sandy Hook conspiracy?
$$$$$$$

This and payback were very underrated.

Porter - You got a light ?.....
Val - what ?
Porter - You got a light ?.....
Val -....No
Porter - Then what good are ya ? ( stuffs cushion over Vals head and shoots him )

Back