Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
1547501862772.png

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
"Special Christmas transmission".

Had to quote this part.

While crying, "Where are the men in this country? We offer our children up to the system with the fluoride in the water and the GMO hurting them and we let fat perverts at the airport drain them for the pedophile government".

I was no Obama or Bush fan, but I don't remember those platforms.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If he is in character acting he should get a bloody Oscar.
He is certifiable.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
i really hope the sandy hook civil action burns deep into his pockets. jones doesn't subsribe to the bullshit he spews, he just wants to sell tshirts. imo this makes him worse than the truly deluded, 'honest' morons.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rogan just the other day was talking about conspiracy theories that became proven factual.

must've been a pretty short segment.

you hear this assertion a lot but what it actually means when you dig into the details is "conspiracies that were uncovered". there are almost no "conspiracy theories" posited by dickheads like jones, or which are wasting bandwidth on youtube etc that subsequently turned out to be legit. no, almost all of them were previously unknown to the internet sleuths but were uncovered by actual investigators doing the hard yards in the field. of course, this never stopped CT w***ers using this work as evidence to support other, completely-unrelated conspiracy nonsenses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Conspiracy happens all the time it just isn't the Lizard people/fake moon landing out there stuff that Jones makes his living with.

People with money power and influence have always and I'm sure continue to get together to work out how to keep and/or increase said money power and influence, it's done in backrooms by politicians, Mega corporations eg. big oil, big finance, big pharma, the industrial military complex, lobbyists etc.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Conspiracy happens all the time it just isn't the Lizard people/fake moon landing out there stuff that Jones makes his living with.

People with money power and influence have always and I'm sure continue to get together to work out how to keep and/or increase said money power and influence, it's done in backrooms by politicians, Mega corporations eg. big oil, big finance, big pharma, the industrial military complex, lobbyists etc.
I must admit, the older and more world wise I get, I think this explanation becomes less compelling.

Sure, a small of group of powerful people (CEOs, banks, some politicians) would love to be in control, the world is too chaotic for them to ever really be.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
An “evil” troll who claimed a primary school in Hampstead, north London, was at the centre of a satanic cult that cooked babies and ate them has been jailed for nine years.

Sabine McNeill’s actions forced innocent children to change their names, carry tracking devices and practise panic drills, a court heard.

The 74-year-old, described as one of the UK’s worst trolls, perpetuated “baseless” allegations about families whose lives had been “ruined”.

Southwark Crown Court heard that McNeill had led a campaign to uncover claims of devil worship, child rape and murder at the school, harassing four mothers who now live in fear of violent reprisals.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...med-london-school-centre-satanic-cult-jailed/

who wants to count the number of bigfooty users who think sandy hook was a hoax? the only thing that sets this woman aside from them is her commitment.

Supplements is where his money resides, I believe.

so, would you say the radio show is a result of his sincere ideological bent, or just another source of revenue? he shows virtually no discrimination in the stuff he propogates, so i would suspect the latter.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn

sure, but such truisms are completely devoid of usefulness.

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
must've been a pretty short segment.

you hear this assertion a lot but what it actually means when you dig into the details is "conspiracies that were uncovered". there are almost no "conspiracy theories" posited by dickheads like jones, or which are wasting bandwidth on youtube etc that subsequently turned out to be legit. no, almost all of them were previously unknown to the internet sleuths but were uncovered by actual investigators doing the hard yards in the field. of course, this never stopped CT w***ers using this work as evidence to support other, completely-unrelated conspiracy nonsenses.
Christ you are boring

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I must admit, the older and more world wise I get, I think this explanation becomes less compelling.

Sure, a small of group of powerful people (CEOs, banks, some politicians) would love to be in control, the world is too chaotic for them to ever really be.
I'm 59 and the older I get the more compelling it gets to me, I'm not as sure that these good people you speak of with power are altruistic in nature.

We here in Australia live a relatively well off life, it is sometimes easy to forget that a large portion of the Earths population live an oppressed, meager existence.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
I'm 59 and the older I get the more compelling it gets to me, I'm not as sure that these good people you speak of with power are altruistic in nature.

We here in Australia live a relatively well off life, it is sometimes easy to forget that a large portion of the Earths population live an oppressed, meager existence.
Im not saying they are good or altruistic. The opposite in fact. My point is there are too many moving pieces for them to exert the control they'd like to.

Iraq is a good example. Im sure there was a small group of defense and finance and energy figures who had it all divvied up. But not even with the US military could they fully enact what they wanted.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
The guy is a loon.

As Joe Rogan said, he thinks literally everything is a conspiracy to stop him.

Rogan tells a story of hanging out with him at a bar, where Jones was missed by the barmaid.

"Did you see that? They're trying to stop me having a drink," said Jones.

Everything is paranoia. Any hitch is designed to hinder him.

Now banned from YouTube and Facebook, Jones audience is shrinking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/technology/alex-jones-infowars-bans-traffic.html

SAN FRANCISCO — After Silicon Valley internet giants mostly barred Alex Jones from their services last month, traffic to his Infowars website and app soared on the blaze of publicity — and the notorious conspiracy theorist declared victory.​
“The more I’m persecuted, the stronger I get,” Mr. Jones said on his live internet broadcast three days later. “It backfired.”​
Yet a review of traffic on Infowars several weeks after the bans shows that the tech companies drastically reduced Mr. Jones’s reach by cutting off his primary distribution channels: YouTube and Facebook.​

And his grotesque Sandy Hook conspiracy theories have landed him in legal trouble, with a civil action now gaining access to his financial and marketing records.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...ies-legal-victory-alex-jones-infowars-778032/

Six families of victims of the Sandy Hook shooting won a legal battle against Alex Jones and InfoWars Friday after a judge ruled that the far-right conspiracy site must hand over internal marketing and financial documents as part of an ongoing lawsuit against InfoWars and its host.​

Post here to tell us all how you, too, think Jones is a fruit loop. Not one of the nice ones covered in sugar and sitting in a bowl of milk ready to be eaten. No. A disgusting fruit loop that has spilled on the floor and rolled under the fridge, now covered in cat hair and cockroach s**t, lying there ready for an innocent toddler to find and eat.

When do you think his black little heart will give out?
Shouldn’t this be in the Conspiracy Theory section below?

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/mysteries-and-the-paranormal.159/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back