Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Deplatforming is bs in a lot of cases, no argument from me there.
That we can agree on. Very few want to acknowledge it. Imo it's a huge issue and will only get worse as time passes. If we create echo chambers the divide gets bigger. Conservatives and those that trend right will go to gab and others. Left will stay on twitter. That's not good for anyone as it creates anger and tribalism. We should be coming together and discussing issues as adults, with logic and respect. Not - I read this for a second and that means this and now you're a bigot, facist, racist, islamaphobe, nazi...everything under the sun. It isn't helpful to anyone.

Does anyone actually listen to those "how much is person x's net worth?" sites. Clickbait garbage.

If you listen to his biggest detractors (people on the right believe it or not) they believe Jones is paid a tonne to steer news away from the Jews. Many believe he's a zionist shill and that the supplements are just a front (lets be serious - there is no way supplements are paying for his servers, staff etc. so it does open up questions). Here is an example (timestamped).

Some on the red goes as far as saying Jones is paid to go over the top so that people think everything is just a conspiracy theory and Israel can go about their work taking over the world.

How much do you think he should pay the sandy hook parents? Whatever his net worth sounds about right to me.

Rather than a "Conspiracy Theorist" l refer to Jones as a "Conspiracy Shill" one who knows conspiracies but distorts the truth of what can be known.
He's an elite cover man imo.
People are always conspiracy theorists if they say something people don't want to believe or can't even comprehend. The Rogan podcast highlighted this. Project paperclip, chemicals in the water, Tuskegee syphilis experiment, animal hybrids, Soros etc. - then source after source was pulled up from credible sites/journals.

How much do you think he should pay the sandy hook parents? Whatever his net worth sounds about right to me.
Yes it was defamatory but he didn't pull the trigger. 10 million is over the top. If it was someone smaller they wouldn't pay a dime. Lawyers have probably been in the parents ears telling them grand stories of large sums like they all do. 1 million tops. They'll take it because as the video showed their lawyer is out gunned by Barnes and co. During the deposition the parents lawyers couldn't even keep his cool and he presented edited out of context footage. Amateur hour stuff.

Not even close. He's being represented by Robert Barnes now. He's one of the best in the business. I think it'll be settled for 1 million behind closed doors.

Yes it was defamatory but he didn't pull the trigger. 10 million is over the top. If it was someone smaller they wouldn't pay a dime. Lawyers have probably been in the parents ears telling them grand stories of large sums like they all do. 1 million tops. They'll take it because as the video showed their lawyer is out gunned by Barnes and co. During the deposition the parents lawyers couldn't even keep his cool and he presented edited out of context footage. Amateur hour stuff.

Not even close. He's being represented by Robert Barnes now. He's one of the best in the business. I think it'll be settled for 1 million behind closed doors.

Yeah I watched all of the deposition & posted at the time that the parent's lawyer was a flog, handled it very poorly. But it won't end there, not by a long shot if someone competent gets a look in.

But regardless, my question was not how much will he pay, what should he pay. & I've no problem with Alex boy having to rent for the foreseeable future. Those poor ******* parents.

Yeah I watched all of the deposition & posted at the time that the parent's lawyer was a flog, handled it very poorly. But it won't end there, not by a long shot if someone competent gets a look in.

But regardless, my question was not how much will he pay, what should he pay. & I've no problem with Alex boy having to rent for the foreseeable future. Those poor ******* parents.
1 million is enough. We will never know the full truth and just how much torment was received. It's always convenient for people to say "no one listens to alex jones" or "no one takes what he says seriously". Now it's "what a monster he told everyone it was staged etc.". Well which is it? Either he has no audience and speaks nonsense or he does? But people will pick and choose narratives when it suits and especially when there is potential to earn lots of money.

Alex is a pretty sharp.
The endocrine disrupting properties of certain chemicals including pesticides have been known for decades. The problem is very real, but Jones failed to eloquently express that. FWIW my research into conspiracy world indicates he's most likely controlled opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's how the left and social media operate. If your opinion is right of centre you get labelled negatively. In the meantime, leftist extremists and Islamic extremists are still allowed to post their crap on these medias.

If you need an example of this hypocracy, just look at Bigfooty.

Facebook is a profit centric corporation.

And right wingers are vomiting all over this board.

Victimisation complex.

That we can agree on. Very few want to acknowledge it. Imo it's a huge issue and will only get worse as time passes. If we create echo chambers the divide gets bigger. Conservatives and those that trend right will go to gab and others. Left will stay on twitter. That's not good for anyone as it creates anger and tribalism. We should be coming together and discussing issues as adults, with logic and respect. Not - I read this for a second and that means this and now you're a bigot, facist, racist, islamaphobe, nazi...everything under the sun. It isn't helpful to anyone.
That's how the left and social media operate. If your opinion is right of centre you get labelled negatively. In the meantime, leftist extremists and Islamic extremists are still allowed to post their crap on these medias.

If you need an example of this hypocracy, just look at Bigfooty.

Here here.

Alex Jones is big on Obama or Barry Soetoro as he calls him being born in Kenya and not the U.S

Thoughts ?

here here. Man is a genius

good 2 see im not the only one who likes AJ. started following him many years ago when looking into waco and continued on and off since then.

if u watch him long enough ull know which topics are serious and which is theatre. what he does is he makes u ask questions and not blindly accept whatuve been told.

these days im mostly a follower of cernovich and pjw. Dont have much time so just watch them on periscope. Its hard to follow aj and infowars since theyve been booted from everywhere. I guess the left achieved their mission.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back