Sydneyfan

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2000
Brisbanópolis
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S’roos, Brisbane Lions, N Syd Bears

Damn, this was worthy of being on pay per view - the gruff voiced, straight-shootin', conspiracy nut Texan up against the plum voiced, dandy, 'redcoat' establishment English squire. It was always going to be fiery given Jones has campaigned for Morgan's deportation.
Jones came on huffing and puffing, ranting and raving, barely took a breath between his tirades, derailments, insults, impersonations and non sequiturs. Morgan, to his credit, remained calm - though often bewildered, understandably. Any worthy or thought provoking points Jones made amid his obstinate heckling were lost due to his disproportionally manic anger.
It had it all - calls for a boxing duel, mocking of the Queen's English, rants about SSRIs, the New World Order, the Military Industrial Complex, sharks, 9/11, you name it but precious little rational debate about the issue at hand.
Watch it. But, be sure to grab a coffee or perhaps a coke and some popcorn as this is TV at its finest.
For what it's worth, here's Alex Jones' follow up video on the debate, and his experiences before and after where he describes the CNN studios resembling Hitler's compound, reports being stalked by New York Police thugs or Bloomberg's Armed Mafia as he refers to them.
Not that I necessarily agree with him but one week earlier Jesse Ventura showed how you can have a rational debate on this issue and make valid points.

Damn, this was worthy of being on pay per view - the gruff voiced, straight-shootin', conspiracy nut Texan up against the plum voiced, dandy, 'redcoat' establishment English squire. It was always going to be fiery given Jones has campaigned for Morgan's deportation.
Jones came on huffing and puffing, ranting and raving, barely took a breath between his tirades, derailments, insults, impersonations and non sequiturs. Morgan, to his credit, remained calm - though often bewildered, understandably. Any worthy or thought provoking points Jones made amid his obstinate heckling were lost due to his disproportionally manic anger.
It had it all - calls for a boxing duel, mocking of the Queen's English, rants about SSRIs, the New World Order, the Military Industrial Complex, sharks, 9/11, you name it but precious little rational debate about the issue at hand.
Watch it. But, be sure to grab a coffee or perhaps a coke and some popcorn as this is TV at its finest.
For what it's worth, here's Alex Jones' follow up video on the debate, and his experiences before and after where he describes the CNN studios resembling Hitler's compound, reports being stalked by New York Police thugs or Bloomberg's Armed Mafia as he refers to them.
Not that I necessarily agree with him but one week earlier Jesse Ventura showed how you can have a rational debate on this issue and make valid points.

don't forget to post the link to the blog you got this from.
http://bensmatrix.info/2013/01/09/alex-jones-piers-morgan-smackdown/

Found it hilarious him describing his experiences around New York.

Guys in windbreakers with earpieces hanging around the hotel, which only he saw and didn't mention to anyone at the time, despite being an ardent conspiracy theorist who travels with fellow conspiracy theorists.

Later more guys in windbreakers, this time when they are out filming, yet despite their apparent alarm and concern they didn't take any footage of them.

Then a crazy eyed fan appears and "I think that guy was a cop"

Then... we're going to get shot. BUT we'll be ok because we put out this video.

Exists within his own world.

Jones gives libertarians a bad name he's bloody loopy.
of course I was a conspiracy theorist I'd hold the view that Alex jones is a government plant put their solely to discredit real..........."truth'ers" (seriously I googled it, that's what they call themselves)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

" Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only." Thomas Jefferson

The true conspiracy about guns has everything to do with the gun lobby and that is the only reason why Obama is being outspoken on the issue. He proposes the bill, the conservative Democrats take credit for killing it and go to the gun lobby for more money. Gun Manufactures give money to groups like the NRA who pay Politicians to make it easier for more people to purchase guns. There is no coincidence that whenever the mainstream media covers a major shooting that gun sales go through the roof.

" Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only." Thomas Jefferson

The true conspiracy about guns has everything to do with the gun lobby and that is the only reason why Obama is being outspoken on the issue. He proposes the bill, the conservative Democrats take credit for killing it and go to the gun lobby for more money. Gun Manufactures give money to groups like the NRA who pay Politicians to make it easier for more people to purchase guns. There is no coincidence that whenever the mainstream media covers a major shooting that gun sales go through the roof.

I would have thought that the increase in gun sales is due to fear that: A) The government will take away their 'right' to own these weapons and; B) Fear that the tragedy might happen to themselves or their loved ones. I can see this being manipulated, but is it really controlled by the gun lobby?

Also, that first sentence should be repeated ad-nauseum until the next generation gets it. And the next. And the next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back