Toast Alex Keath

Remove this Banner Ad

Going by that article, it sounds like he is a good chance at making a mark in his first choice- cricket.

Having said that, if it doesn't come off, I see no reason he couldn't be successful at Afl. Was highly ratedcas a youngster.
Deja Vu ....Haven't we said the same and been as excited about Osbourne???

Or because he hasnt played footy for years, doesnt play footy next year and he falls flat playing cricket he turns into a list clogger at the crows and spends his best years developing and doing nothing.
He won't turn into a list clogger .....unless he takes away a rookie spot ? Not sure on that ruling ?

Due to the evenness of the draft after pick 40 this year ....the Rookie draft could be a real opportunity this draft

No he's not...... currently....

His time as Cat. B is up this year if we keep him, he takes up a spot.

Cat. B is a free hit at a punt with no list management penalty.
How long as Category B ...3 years?

Doesn't look like Osbourne will get a gig then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmmmm.......so this guy wants a bit each way

Passion is Cricket ......AFL a distant fallback position ....and going to start at 25 ?

Well in all my time, anyone without the passion for AFL DOES NOT MAKE IT ........this guy is fooling himself and it's a joke that he thinks he can do it, when for tall guys it is just so difficult !!!!!!!!!!!

Fool!:rolleyes:

Yeah this is just absolute bullshit.

I like this. What it shows is dedication.

I don't think he's going to get a state contract here. He'll play grade cricket and work his way up. Little to no cash.

The easy way out would be to jump on the crows list and get a base wage of at least 60k. He hasn't taken that. He picked cricket, and he's seeing it out. He's doing whatever it takes to make it.

I suspect and hope, from what I've seen of Keath as an avid cricket fan, that once he jumps on to us he'll be the same. He'll commit, work hard and dedicate himself.

To me, this isn't indicative of someone without passion. This is indicative of someone with dedication. All or nothing. No shortcuts. I love it.

How long as Category B ...3 years?

Doesn't look like Osbourne will get a gig then

No, not looking like it.

He has made some progress, but with ROB showing so much, can't see a reason to change him to the main list or normal rookie.

Keath possibly won't either, but did show more than Osbourne previously.

To me, this isn't indicative of someone without passion. This is indicative of someone with dedication. All or nothing. No shortcuts. I love it.
Not saying that ...just passion for the wrong sport ..and that will always be in his mind

Dedication is great, not disputing that .....but plan B doesn't get the same drive & dedication as Plan A

- provided he doesn't make the grade in cricket. which I doubt he will.

This is seriously fantastic news.

Better have a word with your sources Skippos.

You said last week we were no chance hahahaha

No, not looking like it.

He has made some progress, but with ROB showing so much, can't see a reason to change him to the main list or normal rookie.

Keath possibly won't either, but did show more than Osbourne previously.
ROB looking a natural & has probably cost Osbourne .....Crows probably not expecting ROB to come on this quick

If he can't commit to football by now, what does it say about motivation and passion for the game
He is a gun cricketer making money in England. You could say the same for a number of alternative sport rookies.

AFC press release" We are so glad that the Adelaide Football Club is a club where everyone wants to play". Sound familiar.

Great news btw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back