Free Agency Alex Morgan [signed with North Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't been paying much attention the North's seconds but hows this guy tracking?
There was something about him that I always liked, he just couldn't start firing for us.

I haven't been paying much attention the North's seconds but hows this guy tracking?
There was something about him that I always liked, he just couldn't start firing for us.
Has been poor to average until his last 2 vfl matches. He is starting to put together some decent form with good ball use and getting a bit more of the footy. Was a match day emergency against Geelong.

In saying that, he is still in delist territory.

Has been poor to average until his last 2 vfl matches. He is starting to put together some decent form with good ball use and getting a bit more of the footy. Was a match day emergency against Geelong.

In saying that, he is still in delist territory.

Coming at no cost was absolutely worth the risk.

Talent is there.

That's true my point was you didn't flick him as such. Delisting was by mutual agreement.

Indeed it was. Quickest and easiest path to you blokes was as a DFA; win win win for everyone there.

Was a match day reserve for the seniors recently.

Played a couple of good games the last time I watched him play.

Was a match day reserve for the seniors recently.

Played a couple of good games the last time I watched him play.

I’ve always thought this guy would be a much better player in the firsts than the seconds.
Hopefully they give him a crack before delisting him.

I’ve always thought this guy would be a much better player in the firsts than the seconds.
Hopefully they give him a crack before delisting him.
Given how bad he was in the seconds it wouldn't be hard.

He's had a good month and starting to get 20+ disposals, at high efficiency, more regularly now.

It's funny he had a good preseason in 2016 looked set to get plenty of AFL games then got injured and was borderline VFL standard for the 95% of the time he was at Essendon. Seemed like it was likely a desire/confidence issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s starting to get a lot more of the footy
It's funny he had a good preseason in 2016 looked set to get plenty of AFL games then got injured and was borderline VFL standard for the 95% of the time he was at Essendon. Seemed like it was likely a desire/confidence issue.
Definitely a confidence thing, his early games at north were borderline development league level, but the threat of delistment and a few injuries to the squad would be definite encouragements behind his better form.

Geez LDU must be struggling not even being in the emergencies for North.
Hopefully he kills it in the VFL.
He won’t be dominating for a while due to his body type and position. Come 2020, he’ll be right to go.

when I first saw this I thought Alex Morgan?? world class superstar female Soccer player... is gonna play in the AFLW for North.... I was mistaken.... carry on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back