Injury Alex Pearce broken leg

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently deluca was elevated because alex went on the LTI list.

So has alex had another setback or is the worst just full of it with its latest report of an imminent return?

I think the west was speculating. AFAIK he was still running on the suspension treadmill? Not running with full weigh bearing yet. Which probably means a couple of months at least? Could be wrong.

Probably cotton wool for 2017.

If they do decide to play him for Peel in 4-6 weeks then isn't it just a matter of placing Deluca back to the Rookie list.

Another non-issue. Having seen pictures of Pearce on the Anti-gravity machine and recent training reports he has continued to improve. Time might be against Pearce -only 9 games left after this round.

Probably cotton wool for 2017.

If they do decide to play him for Peel in 4-6 weeks then isn't it just a matter of placing Deluca back to the Rookie list.

Another non-issue. Having seen pictures of Pearce on the Anti-gravity machine and recent training reports he has continued to improve. Time might be against Pearce -only 9 games left after this round.
It has to be at least 8 weeks on the LTI list before they can take him off again. And they're not allowed to play even for Peel while on the LTI list

It has to be at least 8 weeks on the LTI list before they can take him off again. And they're not allowed to play even for Peel while on the LTI list
If Alex is still not running with full weight bearing, then you'd think he'd need at least 8 weeks to do his "pre season"

Who are our LTI's? Apeness, Uber, Pearce, Clarke? Why can't they have placed Uber on the LTI list? I haven't seen any confirmation from the club that it was Pearce

Edit: Just realised Uber is a rookie, nevermind

Who are our LTI's? Apeness, Uber, Pearce, Clarke? Why can't they have placed Uber on the LTI list? I haven't seen any confirmation from the club that it was Pearce

Edit: Just realised Uber is a rookie, nevermind
Why can't you accept that he is as fragile as apeness .

I reckon he's wrapped up in cotton wool for next year. They'll give the 1st and 2nd year defenders every chance they can get at this stage.

If true that shows a great deal of confidence in Alex and his ability to bounce straight back in the side next year.

If untrue then he's had another setback that sucks donkey-balls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back