Recommitted Alex Pearce [Re-Signed to 2025]

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
And does an ankle injury now
Does his ankle every week, is so uncoordinated that sometimes he does it when kicking

Think it leads back to when he was a midfielder but had a sudden growth spurt at 17 to become a KPD

The bloke was still growing in 2016, can see why he had injury issues

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
If Alex Pearce wasn't injury prone and was a Victorian, I assure you at least 2-4 Victorian clubs would offer him a 3 year deal at $650,000 a year
I pray we are offering him what ever it took. Can’t see him leaving though.

If Alex Pearce wasn't injury prone and was a Victorian, I assure you at least 2-4 Victorian clubs would offer him a 3 year deal at $650,000 a year
The market is pretty crazy for KPDs this year, I'd be pretty confident this is happening anyway, as you've seen with the other posts

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
If there's one trade target the dogs should throw everything at, it's Pearce. Although, doubt he'll leave anytime soon.

Tassie bloke, I think if Tasmania get greenlighted a team in the next few years, he is a good chance to go there, but reckon he stays at Freo for now, unless squeezed out cap wise, if they and Jackson and or Brayshaw.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Great news for the Dockers and for Pearce. Was hopeful we’d ask the question but I think this was always the most probable outcome.

ubiquitous226

All Australian
Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Great news for the Dockers and for Pearce. Was hopeful we’d ask the question but I think this was always the most probable outcome.
Yeah it is great news, but we always expected it.
As Freo fans it's not more a case of what does it mean for the salary cap and others, particularly Logue.
It's been a while since we've worried about that!

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Yeah it is great news, but we always expected it.
As Freo fans it's not more a case of what does it mean for the salary cap and others, particularly Logue.
It's been a while since we've worried about that!
I know Logues manager came out and said we hadn’t asked the question yet, but something tells me that was more a call out inviting us to ask the question. I think he stats at Fremantle but his manager is doing this just to improve the offer in front of him.

ubiquitous226

All Australian
Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I know Logues manager came out and said we hadn’t asked the question yet, but something tells me that was more a call out inviting us to ask the question. I think he stats at Fremantle but his manager is doing this just to improve the offer in front of him.
I very much hope he stays, and Logue himself has said all the right things, but it hasn't been done yet so it's either linked to other contracts to see how much money is left or there's a still a chance he moves.

Back