Universal Love Alex Rance 150 games

Remove this Banner Ad

I know its been mentioned but seeing as he was once almost a whipping boy, does anyone think that even the most optimistic tigers supporter would have envisioned him becoming the best defender in the game eventually?

I always knew! When he was possibly getting traded to the Hawks ages ago I went right up to Dimma and kicked him square in the nutsack! I told him don't you trade this sexy future GOAT if you ever want to put in a par performance with the missus again!

You're welcome everyone :)

Why on earth are they putting him in the GF sprint tomorrow?
If he tears a hammy off the bone, I will personally deliver a truck full of chicken s**t to the door of Punt Rd.
Nothing to be gained by this one bit.

If he tears a hammy off the bone, I will personally deliver a truck full of chicken s**t to the door of Punt Rd.

So trying to kick a footy over the Yarra in the morning probably doesn't rock your boat either?

So trying to kick a footy over the Yarra in the morning probably doesn't rock your boat either?
Less chance of serious injury.
I know I;m being precious, but why bother risking it?

so people whinge about dimma calling off a practise game to protect players (forgive me cos i don't know your stance on this) cos it was "soft" etc

and now we are saying its wrong to put rance in a sprint because he might be injured?? :O

so people whinge about dimma calling off a practise game to protect players (forgive me cos i don't know your stance on this) cos it was "soft" etc

and now we are saying its wrong to put rance in a sprint because he might be injured?? :O
I thought Dimma was wrong when he tried to have the game called off.
I just don't see why we put our best (or 2nd best) player in a position to get injured in a meaningless gimmick.

Really?

Ones a game of football - you know, the sport we actually play.

The other is gimmicks and bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't see why we put our best (or 2nd best) player in a position to get injured in a meaningless gimmick.

I don't disagree, but it can be argued the NAB cup is mostly meanigless as well.

plus he should be fit anyway, chances are he won't get injured.

I don't disagree, but it can be argued the NAB cup is mostly meanigless as well.

plus he should be fit anyway, chances are he won't get injured.
NAB cup is still vital for getting match practice in, in a situation where the season proper is iminent.
If he gets injusred playing a practice match then so be it.
If he gets injured in this stupid gimmick then I will be wild.
But you're right. The chances of it happening are miniscule.
I just wouldn't risk it.

who in the GF sprint has torn a hammy off the bone? ever?

Markov would have been my man.
The Trossman will be good value though, tipping some type of comedy routine at the starting blocks.
Depends on who is available, you would that think Mabs, Rioli or Markov would have him covered.
Trossman a definite improvement on Miles (2015) and Bachar (2014) and does offer comedy value.

Just like the NAB. Glorified practice match to help with player's conditioning. Except in the Port game, it stuffed 4-6 player's conditioning and the coach wanted to protect them (a matter of days from the season proper as opposed to now, almost 6 months from the season). Have to take a stance on both here. It's either don't risk them or it doesn't matter. Both gimmicks...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back