Universal Love Alex Rance!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Once in a generation player.

It seems he just keeps getting better. Is that even possible.

good call. Can't believe how his kicking has gone from average-ok-outstanding. I reckon he was kicking the ball as long (and accurate) as anyone last night

The way he's tracking at the moment he's going to be remembered with the likes of Richo, KB and Royce.

He may not have the premiership medallions or perhaps not even a B&F at the end of his career (although still plenty of opportunities for that), but he'll be remembered as the best kpd of his era imo. Another AA this year and more to come will be testimony of the trossmans greatness.

Going forward I hope we recruit another big "one on one" type kpd, allowing Rance to basically do what he wants in the backline.

good call. Can't believe how his kicking has gone from average-ok-outstanding. I reckon he was kicking the ball as long (and accurate) as anyone last night

The way he's tracking at the moment he's going to be remembered with the likes of Richo, KB and Royce.

He may not have the premiership medallions or perhaps not even a B&F at the end of his career (although still plenty of opportunities for that), but he'll be remembered as the best kpd of his era imo. Another AA this year and more to come will be testimony of the trossmans greatness.

Going forward I hope we recruit another big "one on one" type kpd, allowing Rance to basically do what he wants in the backline.
He won the JDM last year

Eff Brett Phillips. To suggest he is 'in the mix' for a AA spot this year, give me a spell. The best defender of the last decade.
lol when did he say that?

Best tiger in my football lifetime so far . realised that early this season . Who has been better from mid to late 80 s to now ? maurice ? I didn't see him play to young . Is he richmonds best full back all time ?

Best tiger in my football lifetime so far . realised that early this season . Who has been better from mid to late 80 s to now ? maurice ? I didn't see him play to young . Is he richmonds best full back all time ?
Richo. Great for 10-15 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll be talked about for many years to come. He's the best key defender I've seen play for us. Sorry Gaspar and the Kellaway brothers.

He's our best player right now I reckon, Dusty doing his best to stay close.

Not the best in my lifetime though. He only really hit that elite status towards the end of 2014, loose cannon before that and the inconsistency would have my hands sweating every week. I'll admit it can't have been easy being shifted around the ground so much and key defenders often take a year or two longr to start really digging the heels in. Now all he needs to do is keep it going so he can be up there with players who were good pretty much every season.

I won't go into past players, but if I was ranking players I've seen in my life I'd still have him behind Cotchin, Deledio and Riewoldt.

I know I pissed myself silly hearing that , good old boofhead jon brown, guess who owned him a few weeks ago, rance , best player in the game right now, dime a doz mids don't come close to KPP in rarified air
Rance was beaten by Lynch...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back