Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciderhound

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Poor man's Noah Balta :cool:

Reckon a not so straight swap for De Grabby will be good business fir both clubs:thumbsu:

Better than Garry 'Hillsong' Ablett leading the pre game scats prayer circle at alphabet stadium attempting to atone for his old mans p.eedo behaviour all those years ago.

Hrmmm? Pedo behaviour? Really?

Weird call when Pell was your vice patron :$

jesus, throwing stones and all, rihcmond were (and probably still are) the biggest pedo a*se covering football factory.......

Pell has nothing to do with richmond these days and is not welcome at the club in any way shape or form. Meanwhile Garry 'what were you doing in a hotel room with a 15 year ild girl' is still treated like royalty down at alhabet stadium.

Try harder.

Hrmmm? Pedo behaviour? Really?

Weird call when Pell was your vice patron :$

Note the word 'was' cobber. Meanwhile inbetween visits to the numerous meth labs in Geelong gazza still gets the red carpet treatment down at scatland.

Pell has nothing to do with richmond these days and is not welcome at the club in any way shape or form. Meanwhile Garry 'what were you doing in a hotel room with a 15 year ild girl' is still treated like royalty down at alhabet stadium.

Try harder.

If you're referring to Alicia Horan, she was an adult at 20. Sorry to burst your fantasies :(

Note the word 'was' cobber. Meanwhile inbetween visits to the numerous meth labs in Geelong gazza still gets the red carpet treatment down at scatland.

Nice melt.

I can see why you don't post much. You're about as good at it as Sydney Stack is at football

Nice melt.

I can see why you don't post much. You're about as good at it as Sydney Stack is at football

Or maybe i have a life outside of this forum. Difficult concept for someone living in Corio I know.

A Richmond flog bringing up pedo behavior. You cannot make this sh*t up. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 922718
Controversial seeing that Georgie boy had his conviction over turned.

IMO all these religious freaks are creeps, I wouldn't let my kids near any of them, following a religion is much like your Richmond obsession HB, weird.

Controversial that you previously staunch admirers & supporters of the bloke never considered reinstating him then. 🤔

Weird.
Im not in favour of religion, its not something my family follows but we do come from a protestant background, so either way there is no way I'd ever be in favour of having this pedo enabling flog at our club, not my choice unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Richmond flog bringing up pedo behavior. You cannot make this sh*t up. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 922718

A very brief chapter in the club's history for a devient who had no meaningful position at Richmond and is now actively despised by all Richmond members.

As for west coast deviants like Cousins, Kerr and Chick they are still worshipped like the second coming :moustache:

A very brief chapter in the club's history for a devient who had no meaningful position at Richmond
BWAHHAAHAhaha yet you brought pedo s**t up & made up lies about Ablett to do it.
Talk about a backfire!! 🤣
and is now actively despised by all Richmond members
Why if his conviction was overturned?
As for west coast deviants like Cousins, Kerr and Chick they are still worshipped like the second coming :moustache:
Still throwing stones from your glass house huh? Haha what a dumbarse. :$:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back