Alexisonfire tour '07

Remove this Banner Ad

Atreyu

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I just got back from the over 18 gig at Billboards (what a horrible venue) and can safely say that was one of the best gigs that I've ever been to. I saw them last time when they melted my face off, but this topped it.
They were on fire.

Has anyone else been? or is anyone going?

Saw them in Perth at the Capitol, with Moneen. Awesome gig. The lead singer from Moneen is a champ.

They're in Adelaide tomorrow night. I'd like to be excited but the idea of having to sit through Blindspott and Moneen isn't very appealing to me, both can suck on my left nut. Still, AOF should be good. They were really fun the first time they came here, I didn't see them last time they came here though, I was broke.

Also, I'm not looking forward to the abundance of 13 year old scene kids there. AOF have turned into one of those bands you say you listen to because it's cool to like them.

Also, I'm not looking forward to the abundance of 13 year old scene kids there. AOF have turned into one of those bands you say you listen to because it's cool to like them.

Perth was an 18+ show, which was great. Wouldn't have gone if it was all ages.

as an under 18 i like all ages shows but im 18 in 4 months and will be good to get away from some of the annoying shits you see at all ages concerts

Perth was an 18+ show, which was great. Wouldn't have gone if it was all ages.
I hate you so much right now. The only advantage to an all ages show is if you get in drunken knob mode, you get to punch annoying knobs (I love that word today).

I love how from 12 to 17 all I did was complain about shows being 18+. I obviously did more than complain but you get the idea. Anyway, as soon as I hit 18, the 18+ show became one of my best friends.
Yes, all my friends were knobs when I was 18.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back