Alien/UFO Aliens Do Not Exist + Fake Invasions

Remove this Banner Ad

It's begun....The ruse of alien invasion

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
CC: esepp@equitablegrowth.org, eryn.sepp@gmail.com
Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights. http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041/cooperation-20-mous-worth-2-billion-signed/ A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion...emphasis on sustainability

WAR IN SPACE...

War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/

PREPARING FOR WAR IN SPACE (articles below):

http://www.outerplaces.com/science/...na-and-russia-preparing-for-war-in-spaceAnti-

Satellite Missiles and International Tensions See US, China and Russia Preparing for War in Space

http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...??ftcamp=crm/email//nbe/FirstFTEurope/product

War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever
China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work
By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ns-space-war-Earth-Russia-China-United-States

World War Three in SPACE? Fears over rise in anti-satellite weapons created by Russia

A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space.

War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/

We're arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the U.S., China and Russia. And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don't exactly ease the scare factor.

It sounds like science fiction, but the potential for real-life star wars is real enough. It's just not new.
Fears of battles in space go back to the Cold War and several initiatives, like President Reagan's "Star Wars" missile-defense system.
Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work spoke to Congress in June about the threat. He said during a speech the technology the U.S. developed during the Cold War allows it "to project more power, more precisely, more swiftly, at less cost."
Take a moment to think about everything satellites do. GPS, surveillance and communications all depend on them.
And the Scientific American notes you can disable satellites without missiles. Simply spray-painting lenses or breaking antennas is enough.
President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget.
And a former Air Force officer told the Scientific American most of the United States' capabilities in space have been declassified to send a clear message: There are no rules for war in space.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon :drunk:

Zero Point Energy Consultant

Ed Mitchell always was a kook. He actually conducted a paranormal experiment (which was an hilarious failure) on the outbound journey of Apollo 14.

Aliens do exist. Surely if we ever set foot on Mars would we not be alien to that planet making us aliens.

Still need to get to the moon as yet....Them pesky Van-Allen belts are equally as adept at keeping aliens at bay....Oh well. Win some, lose some.

So I have a question,

When stars explode or crash into each other why doesn't the explosion of a light remain in the sky for millions of years?

The light from the explosion. How long does it take to reach us?
Depends on the distance the stars are from us. The closest star to us is Proxima Centauri which is around 4 lights years so the light from that star would take around 4 years. Although if Proxima Centauri collided with Alpha Centauri that would kill all life on Earth so you may not get to see that anyway. The farthest star in our galaxy from us is somewhere in the 100s of thousand of light years from us so that light would take around 100,000 years or more to reach us.

Depends on the distance the stars are from us. The closest star to us is Proxima Centauri which is around 4 lights years so the light from that star would take around 4 years. Although if Proxima Centauri collided with Alpha Centauri that would kill all life on Earth so you may not get to see that anyway. The farthest star in our galaxy from us is somewhere in the 100s of thousand of light years from us so that light would take around 100,000 years or more to reach us.
I guess to clarify,

Scientist have stated alot of the the stars that we see in sky are long dead but the light we see is still traveling to Earth.

Why doesn't this effect happen with explosions between two objects in the universe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess to clarify,

Scientist have stated alot of the the stars that we see in sky are long dead but the light we see is still traveling to Earth.

Why doesn't this effect happen with explosions between two objects in the universe?

How many stars have collided in the milky way in the last million years?

It agitates me that the OP is the same guy sliding off whatever he uses as a computer chair for s**t like flat earth theories or first ladies being men
All those things can be separate from each other. Not like one thing means all other crazy-or-conspiracy topics "have to" align.

All those things can be separate from each other. Not like one thing means all other crazy-or-conspiracy topics "have to" align.
No, its that you hang s**t on people for believing in aliens but can dribble on for pages about s**t that there is even less evidence of/for. Are aliens too mainstream for your spectrum now or something?

It agitates me that the OP is the same guy sliding off whatever he uses as a computer chair for s**t like flat earth theories or first ladies being men

The flat-earth thread is brill....And I don't even subscribe to the theory.

If you think Aliens are credible, then offer up some evidence or arguments....As GG has done manifold times in his threads.

Ok, so what do I REALLY believe?

I am notorious (tho not many notice) for being one who MERELY enjoys a topic, discussion being had, for posting "for" and "against" everything and it coming off like I could be siding with either side -- hence the confusion; is he really on that side or the other side?

I am an incredibly logical person. Like a computer's train-of-thought. Even my spiritual side of things has a foundation of logic. As in, I have a spiritual or esoteric or philosophical or mystical aspect to myself, which can go off into very illogical realms, but, contradicting that, it is still founded in logic. Like a rope holding this floating me to the roots of logic. I can't explain it. You'll have to trust me that I know what I am talking about.

Often tho, I admit, my understanding of "logic" defies what the consensus would call "logic". To YOU, it's a "madness" or aberration of logic. But in truth, my understanding of logic is a purer deeper form of what you call "logic". You see the tip of the iceberg. I see the rest of it hidden from your oh so human perceptions.

Conspiracy topics are especially fascinating, why I love indulging in them. I do subscribe to the generalized notion that all the powerful are shameless abusers of power. Liars. Cheats. Manipulators. So any conspiracy where there's a political/financial type of angle to it, you know I "believe" that lies, abuse, cheating, and manipulation is at hand -- every single time, every single instance of it. That's my default position, and from there I might work back to a less aggressive stance -- pending the particular thing. MIGHT. Because it doesn't happen often.

I believe the world is all bullshit.

Ok, so what do I REALLY believe?

I am notorious (tho not many notice) for being one who MERELY enjoys a topic, discussion being had, for posting "for" and "against" everything and it coming off like I could be siding with either side -- hence the confusion; is he really on that side or the other side?

I am an incredibly logical person. Like a computer's train-of-thought. Even my spiritual side of things has a foundation of logic. As in, I have a spiritual or esoteric or philosophical or mystical aspect to myself, which can go off into very illogical realms, but, contradicting that, it is still founded in logic. Like a rope holding this floating me to the roots of logic. I can't explain it. You'll have to trust me that I know what I am talking about.

Often tho, I admit, my understanding of "logic" defies what the consensus would call "logic". To YOU, it's a "madness" or aberration of logic. But in truth, my understanding of logic is a purer deeper form of what you call "logic". You see the tip of the iceberg. I see the rest of it hidden from your oh so human perceptions.

Conspiracy topics are especially fascinating, why I love indulging in them. I do subscribe to the generalized notion that all the powerful are shameless abusers of power. Liars. Cheats. Manipulators. So any conspiracy where there's a political/financial type of angle to it, you know I "believe" that lies, abuse, cheating, and manipulation is at hand -- every single time, every single instance of it. That's my default position, and from there I might work back to a less aggressive stance -- pending the particular thing. MIGHT. Because it doesn't happen often.

I believe the world is all bullshit.
Mastertroll.

GG.exe is a modern day Charles Fort.
Ridiculing the established theories as preposterous with one breath, then presenting his own even more preposterous theories while barely managing to keep a straight face.

He also enjoys long walks in the park, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
His favorite food is Hotdogs.
He was recently nominated for an 'Order of Australia' award for his work rescuing abused sqwaddies.

His age and sexual preference are unknown but the terms "Best years are behind him" and "Will take whatever he can get" could be safely used without straying to far from the mark.

Mastertroll.

GG.exe is a modern day Charles Fort.
Ridiculing the established theories as preposterous with one breath, then presenting his own even more preposterous theories while barely managing to keep a straight face.

He also enjoys long walks in the park, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
His favorite food is Hotdogs.
He was recently nominated for an 'Order of Australia' award for his work rescuing abused sqwaddies.

His age and sexual preference are unknown but the terms "Best years are behind him" and "Will take whatever he can get" could be safely used without straying to far from the mark.

You are on conspiracy board to be honest, you cannot expect sanity here. There are people who believe the earth is flat ffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back