Alien/UFO Aliens invisibly live around us

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
There is a theory that your brain can't see what it doesn't understand but then there would be evidence of things they interact with that would indirectly show their presence
Not necessarily like you say the brain wouldn't be smart enough to register our vision of them you'd most likely think that would go with interactions as well.

It does make you wonder what our purpose is here tho or if we are being controlled. Its hard to get the feeling we are alone.

The christians believe angels live amongst us and can protect us at their will but prefer to remain anonymous or invisible.

The christians believe angels live amongst us and can protect us at their will but prefer to remain anonymous or invisible.

The ancient Greeks would say that these invisible psychic forces are Gods, which have both a good & evil side.....The Christians divided these Gods into Angels & Demons, inaugurating a split in the Western psyche between our reason & our emotions, in an attempt to control them through their Mono-theistic God.....Zeus remodelled into Yahweh...Western structuralism......So that neurosis & schizophrenia becomes a defining leitmotif of capitalism....Daemon in ancient Greek simply means God/Soul.

There is a theory that your brain can't see what it doesn't understand but then there would be evidence of things they interact with that would indirectly show their presence

The heart shows things to the brain that it can't see during the day, in dreams during the night.;)

The ancient Greeks would say that these invisible psychic forces are Gods, which have both a good & evil side.....The Christians divided these Gods into Angels & Demons, inaugurating a split in the Western psyche between our reason & our emotions, in an attempt to control them through their Mono-theistic God.....Zeus remodelled into Yahweh...Western structuralism......So that neurosis & schizophrenia becomes a defining leitmotif of capitalism....Daemon in ancient Greek simply means God/Soul.
I'm not aware of this type of reasoning or history but speaking from a religious background only.
I don't believe in aliens or UFO's, but ghosts I think are real and are just a means for bad angels or "demons" to influence us.
Thoughts of Aliens could also be another way these creatures affect us but I also believe a weak mind is easily affected.
In saying such the Christian understanding allows you to not be effected by these entities if you first understand and accept what they truly are and secondly show them no fear or have a strong will.

I fully believe visions of ghosts or alien visitors are created into a fragile mind being played upon by evil spirits who want to mess with an individual for their own demented pleasure.

Also I don't understand the capitalism reference in regards to 'Yahweh' which we all know translates as Jehovah unless you're taking a swipe at Judaism..?

It does make you wonder what our purpose is here tho or if we are being controlled. Its hard to get the feeling we are alone.
I personally think we are alone in regards to other interplanetary beings.
Of course I would be astounded and amazed if something like 'District 9' or anything else of the sort would happen but these fantasies are just human inventions, embellishments on fairytales designed to scare children. Only these days we make the stories for adults too.

Of course they're not all scary, but if they weren't then just watch how we treated 'E.T.'... :(

I personally think we are alone in regards to other interplanetary beings.
Of course I would be astounded and amazed if something like 'District 9' or anything else of the sort would happen but these fantasies are just human inventions, embellishments on fairytales designed to scare children. Only these days we make the stories for adults too.

Of course they're not all scary, but if they weren't then just watch how we treated 'E.T.'... :(
There has been well documented proof on extra terrestrial life tho.

There has been well documented proof on extra terrestrial life tho.
Proof requires facts.
I'm not challenging anyone's beliefs but the closest I've seen to proof of extra terrestrials is some faint hint of water on Mars.
Am very interested to see what you're referring to tho.

When I was 14 I believed, or really wanted to believe in the whole Area 51 thing.
Nowadays I think it's just tin foil hat stuff.

If there is any new or more recent evidence to what I've seen then trust me, I'm interested but as things go now I'm a massive skeptic.

A friend once told me every new American president is shown photographic proof of that incident.
I find this very hard to find true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Google is your friend there. Look how many people have similar stories.
Nah that's flaccid man.
I can google to and fro all day but show me what you've seen to persuade your thinking.

I have this theory that they live with us but we can't see them due to being in different dimensions. Just remember we are always being watch and most likely the minnows of the galaxy.

Has anyone else got some similar thoughts?
What do you mean we are being watched?

Recently watched the species movies, if they're living among us like those creatures in that movie we are doomed :D

Not a bad theory though IMO, although I find it hard to wrap my head around.

Also I don't understand the capitalism reference in regards to 'Yahweh' which we all know translates as Jehovah unless you're taking a swipe at Judaism..?

No....Just mono-theism in general.....It leaves no room for alternate voices in an otherwise pluralistic society.

I wasn't talking about a novel :drunk:
I was talking about biology (for the illiterates on here, that's one of the sciences).

Your original premise just also happens to share the same premise that informs 'The War of The Worlds'.....You silly.

I wasn't talking about a novel :drunk:
I was talking about biology (for the illiterates on here, that's one of the sciences).
Woah woah woah,

Slow down there fella ..... I skipped the science class where they dissected an alien that turns invisible.

I always wondered why they would travel millions of light years to a planet that kills them and how do they turn invisible .....I pondered it so much that I had to watch the documentary.

It turns out they hunt us for sport.....

Last edited:
Your original premise just also happens to share the same premise that informs 'The War of The Worlds'.....You silly.
Okay it's in the novel - it's also biologically significant when you are visiting other planets - that you will have no immunity to the indigenous viruses and bacterii.
It's the same reason we need to be very careful with anything that is brought back from Mars in case it is carrying any indigenous life. What was that other book? The Andromeda Strain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back