Alien/UFO Aliens invisibly live around us

Remove this Banner Ad

I have this theory that they live with us but we can't see them due to being in different dimensions. Just remember we are always being watch and most likely the minnows of the galaxy.

Has anyone else got some similar thoughts?

Well according to the Law of one series , 4th density humans (those that have 'graduated' from this 3rd density plane by having a min 50% service to others orientation ) already do live amongst us.
They can see us but we can't see / interact with them. The theory goes we (and the earth) are on the end of a 75,000 year evolution cycle and everyone living right now is either on their last incarnation (you get many) of this life of 3rd density existence that is coming to an end or have already graduated to the overlapping 4th density that will slowly overtake the life / worldwe know. There are 7 densities supposedly to evolve through. The good news is that if you aren't 'spiritually' ready for this new earth there are heaps of other 3rd density worlds to develop yourself in (though earth is/ was highly sought after due to its comparatively very challenging environment and therefore accelerated learning potential )

And yes also apparently we are minnows in this galaxy and are constantly watched by good / light (service to others oriented) and bad / dark (service to self) forces and many of these are presently observing the current evolution of the planet and people to 4th density.
It's supposedly quite an intergalactic drawcard at present for all beings of all densities as the darker forces try to win over - enslave as many selfish mindset types as possible while the light try to provide guidance for the way ahead and/ or as minimal interference from the dark forces as possible.

But after millions of years, we and our galaxy all end up in a black hole anyway which signifies the final step in evolution, when all souls and the Galaxy arrive at 7th density, merge and reunite as One with the universe / creator.

So there's not really anything to worry about!

I have this theory that they live with us but we can't see them due to being in different dimensions. Just remember we are always being watch and most likely the minnows of the galaxy.

Has anyone else got some similar thoughts?
That's a good theory. How many dimensions are there do you think?

Well according to the Law of one series , 4th density humans (those that have 'graduated' from this 3rd density plane by having a min 50% service to others orientation ) already do live amongst us.
They can see us but we can't see / interact with them. The theory goes we (and the earth) are on the end of a 75,000 year evolution cycle and everyone living right now is either on their last incarnation (you get many) of this life of 3rd density existence that is coming to an end or have already graduated to the overlapping 4th density that will slowly overtake the life / worldwe know. There are 7 densities supposedly to evolve through. The good news is that if you aren't 'spiritually' ready for this new earth there are heaps of other 3rd density worlds to develop yourself in (though earth is/ was highly sought after due to its comparatively very challenging environment and therefore accelerated learning potential )

And yes also apparently we are minnows in this galaxy and are constantly watched by good / light (service to others oriented) and bad / dark (service to self) forces and many of these are presently observing the current evolution of the planet and people to 4th density.
It's supposedly quite an intergalactic drawcard at present for all beings of all densities as the darker forces try to win over - enslave as many selfish mindset types as possible while the light try to provide guidance for the way ahead and/ or as minimal interference from the dark forces as possible.

But after millions of years, we and our galaxy all end up in a black hole anyway which signifies the final step in evolution, when all souls and the Galaxy arrive at 7th density, merge and reunite as One with the universe / creator.

So there's not really anything to worry about!
Could agree much more with what was said there.

I find people who don't believe in other forms of life beyond Earth arrogant, look at the size of the galaxy. I bet we are being watched right now.

I find people who don't believe in other forms of life beyond Earth arrogant, look at the size of the galaxy. I bet we are being watched right now.
I wonder what they think of our primitive internet?

Or my white teeth?

It's human nature though.
Once the earth was flat (well still is for some), then it was at the centre of the solar system....on it goes.

Ever since I was a primary kid I have always liked the 'grains of sand on every beach = min no of Suns in universe.' It provides great perspective and wonder for me but truly either scares the shite out of many people and others honestly think it's rubbish. I find it sometimes therapeutic!

But even if you just pick up one handful of sand its mind blowing and nearly unfathomable about how big the universe is, discounting the notion of other dimensions.

Last edited:
It's human nature though.
Once the earth was flat (well still is for some), then it was at the centre of the solar system....on it goes.

Ever since I was a primary kid I have always liked the 'grains of sand on every beach = min no of Suns in universe.' It provides great perspective and wonder for me but truly either scares the shite out of many people and others honestly think it's rubbish. I find it sometimes therapeutic!

But even if you just pick up one handful of sand its mind blowing and nearly unfathomable about how big the universe is, discounting the notion of other dimensions.

"Yea you're made up of star stuff, but so is garbage so calm down."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why hasn't our planet been guttered?

Or are all aliens benevolent?

Probs more the fact they have an infinite sense of humor....and a deft appreciation for Human Comedy/Tragedy.....Captive audience indeed.
Well we are talking billions of years here possibly before humans became.

I mean no alien species stumbled across planet Earth and thought F*** it we are moving in since nobodies home.

Well we are talking billions of years here possibly before humans became.

I mean no alien species stumbled across planet Earth and thought F*** it we are moving in since nobodies home.
Until we started broadcasting radio signals and announcing ourselves, there's a good chance that no-one had any idea that we were actually all the way out here on the outer rim of the galaxy.

Until we started broadcasting radio signals and announcing ourselves, there's a good chance that no-one had any idea that we were actually all the way out here on the outer rim of the galaxy.
That is a fairly plausible explanation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back