Alien/UFO Aliens

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting this photo because there are very odd accounts from the above links. A number of people (all related to or friends of his long-time ex) claim he never had a dog and hated pets and pet hair, and never touched a dog. Yet here is a photo of him with a golden retriever as he claimed he owned.

I'm up to like Reed Files 3....where there's a bunch of people who claim they investigated Reed and that he is genuine, was a doctor, etc....and then there's a bunch of people (connected to his ex) that claim hes a liar, never owned a dog, never even touched a dog, etc.

I'll have to see where all the info goes as I read on, but here's a photo of him with dog.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.10.20-00_48_14.png

What's the gist of the story GG?
I think its been discredited after reading ufowatchdog report, tho some things seem off with that too.

Man takes his dog on a day hike in the forest, his dog starts attacking an alien, the alien kills dog, man reacts and clubs alien to death. Takes alien body home, stores in large freezer. MIBs get wind of the incident after man calls around some universities and ufo places on how he shoukd proceed, days pass by, being watched etc, eventually alien body is stolen, house ransacked, lot of other evidence goes missing.

Man did film the alien in forest and back at his home, filmed the alien craft in the forest, lots of video and photos, the videos are good because you can see.... The alien isnt a bad fake prop, the facs, muscles, etc look real and you can see veins in eyes, lids, see the fleshiness of the mouth and lids being moved, as science says too, red eye in eyes only happens in living beings not rubber props, also video shows how craft really is hovering, not sitting on stilts, etc.

In the videos too you can hear how genuinely distressed the man is after such an encounter, hyper-ventilating, vomiting, shaking, etc.

Recommend you listen to this entire playlist (below) , only 15 mins each video, of the initial Art Bell live on radio story, and then watch those videos that remained in his custody of evidence of the alien encounter in forest abd back home (below).

One other thing before I go, I wonder what these craft were??
All from that 2003/04 period, from people with Camcorders, basically.
All from around Mexico region.
(Keep in mind, all of these might have reasonable explanations) They just look cool, lol.
Maybe blimps, balloons, etc, who knows.

3. completely unrelated, but same year and location

Last edited:
The Reed case is very comprehensive. Thanks for posting that up!
I'll be interested in your thoughts/feedback. There's stuff about his story that's sus. But there's stuff about the photos/videos that comes off legit. A deep dive into his background/character, people who know him....he got debunked, shown to be a flake....but that could also be them getting told to discredit him and his story. Tho there are things about his story that come off sus.

Eg, people say he never owned a dog, hated petting them. Yet there is a photo of him with a dog fitting the description of his supposed dog he owned, petting it. Some aspects of his story, putting creature in a freezer, etc, for a week or so. I dunno man, if i had his experience I'd come right out and announce it to the media, right away, break the whole story open (if it were real). Not hide and collude for a week or so in secret.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snowden says aliens (and chem trails) are not legit on the rogan interview.

He apparently had access to the prime databases

Elon believes the same thing, and they could both be right, and of course that makes the whole subject a multiplex rubrics cube of confusion that I can no longer bother trying to figure out, lol. Better off getting a hobby or learning something constructive.

biden-oval-naked.jpg

I'll be interested in your thoughts/feedback. There's stuff about his story that's sus. But there's stuff about the photos/videos that comes off legit. A deep dive into his background/character, people who know him....he got debunked, shown to be a flake....but that could also be them getting told to discredit him and his story. Tho there are things about his story that come off sus.

Eg, people say he never owned a dog, hated petting them. Yet there is a photo of him with a dog fitting the description of his supposed dog he owned, petting it. Some aspects of his story, putting creature in a freezer, etc, for a week or so. I dunno man, if i had his experience I'd come right out and announce it to the media, right away, break the whole story open (if it were real). Not hide and collude for a week or so in secret.
It's a con GG, pure and simple. Unfortunately 'Ufology' is full of cons, grifters and nutters. This is very similar in concept to the Ray Santilli alien autopsy film, though that model was vastly better and the production values of the film were good. That model was made by John Humphreys, a well known British sculptor/special effects guy. He's done some well known work in film and video such as Max Headroom and The Humbug Tree in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He talks a little bit about the autopsy film here; Beyond Reality: interview with maestro John Humphreys - The Hot Corn

My favorite aliens would have to be the Kelly Hopkinsville Goblins, which allegedly terrorized a farming family in rural Kentucky in 1955 who earlier in the evening had observed an unidentified aircraft pass by low over the farmhouse. Also interesting the small figures that were apparently seen by a policeman Lonnie Zamora in New Mexico in 1964, these small creatures leaping into a white-egg shaped UFO with strange red insignia before taking off leaving burned vegetation and indentations behind. Apparently though Zamora became so tired of being constantly asked questions about the incident that he ended up refusing to ever speak of it any more until his death in 2009.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back