Player Watch Aliir Aliir

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AA may be the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle down back, he looks a real good pick up, and at not a high cost.
It will be interesting to see what happens with Tommy Cluzza now, it won't surprise me greatly if he is no longer an automatic walk up start first 18 player any more.

How much changes in 12 months.
2019 Howard - I want to play CHB. Port - no, you're a forward, off to StK.
2020 AA - I want to play CHB. Port - We have a CHB vacancy, welcome to Alberton.
Aliir Aliir is a far superior player to Howard.

Aliir Aliir done on the 11.11...... spooky.

Doubling down on the intercept and rebound model of defense. He's tall but he's not gonna be out-bodying Hawkins. So we'll again spend half of 2021 bemoaning the various KPDs we've shipped to St Kilda down the years whenever a tall cracks 2 goals on us.

I love it though.

Doubling down on the intercept and rebound model of defense. He's tall but he's not gonna be out-bodying Hawkins. So we'll again spend half of 2021 bemoaning the various KPDs we've shipped to St Kilda down the years whenever a tall cracks 2 goals on us.

I love it though.
But instead of marking and going back to kick AA will mark and take off.

I thibk we can expect more fast rebounds and goals into a more open forward line. Exciting.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love this move. Aliir Aliir is perfect for the way we defend from the front. He's aggressive in his mental and physical approach, courageous in his decision making and adept at intercept marking. Welcome to Port Adelaide Aliir!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back