Injury Alipate Carlile to miss Essendon game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that big of a deal as i think most would have been happy not to see him play anyway but jesus christ, these injuries are ridiculous...

At least Clurey isn't far off....

4-6, s**t!

Geez we can't take a trick.

Ah well maybe exposing more of our depth to more game time will improve us as a team and club anyway..... Well here's to hoping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny. shows that all the rubbishing of players as being just lazy should be tempered at times. He was probably in a fair bit of pain during the showdown, so wonder if he was extra slow if every step he took jarred his wrist.
Must have been playing hurt a month before the season. Didn't look fit vs Sydney, the Crows Reserves and West Adelaide.

Defensive stocks are at least solid with O'Shea and DBJ able to come in. This might actually be a blessing in disguise as we become more mobile in defense.

If we wanted to do like for like, Logan Austin was pretty good on the weekend. Doubt we'd bring in a debutant two weeks in a row for a must-win game like this. If only Clurey was available.

Funny. shows that all the rubbishing of players as being just lazy should be tempered at times. He was probably in a fair bit of pain during the showdown, so wonder if he was extra slow if every step he took jarred his wrist.
I finished watching the recording of the game last night and I didn't think that Carlile was actually that bad. Other than the dropped chest mark he only made a couple of other mistakes and at times provided some "run" out of the backlines. The guy is never going to be quick but I don't believe his game on Saturday was as bad as some people are painting it.

Thank god. Maybe he can lose 5kg over the next month and get his body up to AFL standard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back