Injury Alipate Carlile to miss Essendon game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee whiz - what else can go wrong? The way our luck's going, it could be raining female movie stars at Alberton, and we'd catch Lassie or Whoopi Goldberg!

Hopefully this means we get our injuries out of the way in the first half of the season, and then we'll have close to our best 22 to launch an assault on September.

No s**t. My point is we haven't exactly been kissed on the dick with injuries this year.
That wasn't your original point at all. Upon hearing the news that one of our club's long-time stalwarts is having surgery, you said the "cues [sic] in the rack".

It's okay to change your opinion on things, but you can't do it retrospectively.

Be nice if the coaches and players were a little more transparent with this kind of thing like we were in 2013,14
Why does the club owe it to you to share an individual's private medical history?

Our depth is fine thanks :thumbsu:
ha ha. laughable.

Go discuss your depth with your maggot mates on your own board.

Imagine if we go 2-1 tomorrow and you blokes lose, this shithouse port team riddled with injury will be above the April Premiers on the ladder....

ha ha. laughable.

Go discuss your depth with your maggot mates on your own board.

Imagine if we go 2-1 tomorrow and you blokes lose, this shithouse port team riddled with injury will be above the April Premiers on the ladder....
Oh please, please let this happen

p*** off snooper
Go away, guy.
Strong username to posting form.
Pls go away fuccboi.
OK, I'll bite,

Walker - Schulz
Sloane - Hartlett
Lynch - Monfries
Talia - Carlile
Betts - Wingard
Thompson - White
Jacobs - Ryder

Now then, take those players out of the Crows team and would YOU be confident with your depth?
Guys, carn. Don't reply to shitty bait. Just ignore it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in fairness I reckon Cameron (for Betts) and Menzel (for Lynch) are good depth.

Dear is fat and can barely turn 180 degrees inside 30 seconds, Shaw is as bad as what we have depth wise, Lyons and Knight aint dissimilar to Young and I would love to see how well the crows cope with Jacobs (who is absolutely elite).

in fairness I reckon Cameron (for Betts) and Menzel (for Lynch) are good depth.

Dear is fat and can barely turn 180 degrees inside 30 seconds, Shaw is as bad as what we have depth wise, Lyons and Knight aint dissimilar to Young and I would love to see how well the crows cope with Jacobs (who is absolutely elite).

Only is as much as Toumpas for White and Lobbe for Ryder can be considered so.

Our depth is fine thanks :thumbsu:
giphy.gif

Nope, we did a much better job of conditioning our players over the off-season.
Because broken bones can be prevented by conditioning? o_O

"Birdbrain" Burton is certainly worth all the money you're paying him. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back