Oppo Camp All aboard the Collingwood bandwagon

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Why not have the Pies win tonight and then we earn a home final with two more wins?
I think we can beat WC and Geelong, but will be pleasantly surprised if the Pies knock off Geelong. Pies were all sorts of awful last week. They've only beaten Carlton in the last 9 weeks, it'd be crazy to expect them to win.

Don Muraco

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Klopp Glenelg Liverpool Patriots
Drinky_Drinking crow.jpg
I'll be here

Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
I think we can beat WC and Geelong, but will be pleasantly surprised if the Pies knock off Geelong. Pies were all sorts of awful last week. They've only beaten Carlton in the last 9 weeks, it'd be crazy to expect them to win.
Oh absolutely, but we can still join in with the "barrackers a-shouting" tonight.

Collingwood to win by 1 point, immediately followed by an announcement that Danger has signed a contract extension.

Carn The Texan

Team Captain
Apr 12, 2015
Percy Beames
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pies won't win and the Crows can't pin their hopes on that happening. Earn it through their own play.

We earn our finals position based on our ladder position. If Geelong can't beat Collingwood then we're definitely in the finals on merit, because we're better than Geelong based on ladder position. Also how embarrassing if they can't beat Collingwood (and fortunate for us). So yes, I'll be hoping the Pies get up.

But these things are bigger than one game - any time we don't make the finals, it's not just the last two games of the season. It's the preceding 5 months that's just as important. So many missed shots on goal...

Back