Prediction All aboard the Tank Train

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure about tanking, but we're definitely not playing the best 22 available (unless there are more injuries we don't know about). Taking a long term development view rather than tanking per se.

That’s the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look I’m excited as anyone that Western & Walker will debut.
But the tank is surely in if these two are the next best up?
Who hasn't been selected that are better options? Blakely, perhaps (even though he's regularly slated around here). Is Watson obviously in before Walker? Giro in before Western? They've both got a bit more experience, sure, but that will always be the case until Walker and Western are given a shot.

Meek being overlooked is surely about structure. Then there's Valente and O'Driscoll... you could keep Walters forward and bring in Valente over Western or bring in O'Driscoll over Walker, but how are either of those so obviously better selections? And there's nobody else left, is there...?

ninth mond and carltank. I know which path I'd rather take.

Also is it just me or is our fixtures very favourable for the run home. Sure we play some good teams but they are all at home (other than syd). Freo always a chance at home and the away games are. Pies, Hawks, Swans, Saints. If the cavalry can arrive after the bye, which we hopefully go in at 6-7, could put together some wins.

ninth mond and carltank. I know which path I'd rather take.

Also is it just me or is our fixtures very favourable for the run home. Sure we play some good teams but they are all at home (other than syd). Freo always a chance at home and the away games are. Pies, Hawks, Swans, Saints. If the cavalry can arrive after the bye, which we hopefully go in at 6-7, could put together some wins.
I think we will get one or two unexpected wins from here.
Also can’t see us beating Gold Coast, the Pies, Carlton and The Hawks.
Hawthorn especially hit some form tonight and will have pencilled in the dockers in Launceston as an easy target

Remove this Banner Ad

Back