All aboard the West Coast Spud Train...

Remove this Banner Ad

kerrazy

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
All aboard the West Coast Spud Train where we make anyones footballing dreams come true!

You over there, yes I'm pointing at you! You dont seem very good at football, but come play for us anyway!

I cannot believe how many spuds have been linked to West Coast this off-season, and we arent even in trade week yet! Most likely pure speculation and potentially a lot of bullshit made up by journalists as click bait (although some of these players the eagles have inquired into :O ). Imagine seeing a line up including...

CLEM SMITH
show_image.php

With a whopping 7 game career, Smith is not one to be messed with. Include the street fights whilst being blind drunk, and there is no doubt that he would be appealing to Eagles recruiters who are very much after players with "aggression".

DREW PETRIE

R242014PetrieCelebration.gif

Because who wouldnt want a retired 34 year old "ruck" who has less hitouts then Jordan Lewis? The medical he is having with the eagles today is actually a positive, as there is nothing more obviously cooked at AFL footy then this bloke.

NATHAN VARDY

032698-8996cc28-9cff-11e3-a9da-9bbf7f799bef.jpg

What hasnt this bloke injured? Averaging a whopping 5 games a year since his debut in 2011. An injury plagued out of form player is just what the eagles need right now...

REECE CONCA

340555-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

A bloke that employs dirty sniping tactics and off the ball hits like this? Welcome aboard! Oh whats that? You were taken at massive overs in your draft, play like s**t and get injured quite often too! Dam mate you are way over qualified!

TOM GOODWIN

1475637262966.jpg

Just who the * are you?

Last edited:

All aboard the West Coast Spud Train where we make anyones footballing dreams come true!

You over there, yes I'm pointing at you! You dont seem very good at football, but come play for us anyway!

I cannot believe how many spuds have been linked to West Coast this off-season, and we arent even in trade week yet! Most likely pure speculation and potentially a lot of bullshit made up by journalists as click bait (although some of these players the eagles have inquired into :O ). Imagine seeing a line up including...

CLEM SMITH
show_image.php

With a whopping 7 game career, Smith is not one to be messed with. Include the street fights whilst being blind drunk, and there is no doubt that he would be appealing to Eagles recruiters who are very much after players with "aggression".

DREW PETRIE

Because who wouldnt want a retired 34 year old "ruck" who has less hitouts then Jordan Lewis? The medical he is having with the eagles today is actually a positive, as there is nothing more obviously cooked at AFL footy then this bloke.

NATHAN VARDY

What hasnt this bloke injured? Averaging a whopping 5 games a year since his debut in 2011. An injury plagued out of form player is just what the eagles need right now...

REECE CONCA

A bloke that employs dirty sniping tactics and off the ball hits like this? Welcome aboard! Oh whats that? You were taken at massive overs in your draft, play like s**t and get injured quite often too! Dam mate you are way over qualified!

TOM GOODWIN

1475637262966.jpg

Just who the **** are you?
TL;DR

Translation: Freo. WA destination club confirmed :cool:

brad hill finger.jpg

Brad Hill says GAGF

Last edited:

CLEM SMITH
show_image.php

DREW PETRIE

NATHAN VARDY

REECE CONCA

TOM GOODWIN

1475637262966.jpg

Just who the **** are you?

Sounds like a top up for another premiership tilt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd post something about Ballantyne's grand final, but we are being linked to him as well...
Yep, you've dun goofed. You're the new Fremantle. Always getting bent over at the trade table :$

Yep i still feel for Pav wasting his career at your s**t club

Held him back from a Coleman or 3 to

Yep i still feel for Pav wasting his career at your s**t club

Held him back from a Coleman or 3 to
Maybe you should start a thread about it. I feel more upset for poor Ben and his mentor Mainy. Talk about destroyed lives.

But I digress.

This thread is about your deluded club's piss poor recruiting drive. Nice deflection though :thumbsu:

Maybe you should start a thread about it. I feel more upset for poor Ben and his mentor Mainy. Talk about destroyed lives.

But I digress.

This thread is about your s**t truck of a club's piss poor recruiting. Nice deflection though :thumbsu:

Your s**t club has a much darker track record of piss poor recruiting

How did Bennell go this season with his nose injury?

Your s**t club has a much darker track record of piss poor recruiting

How did Bennell go this season with his nose injury?
Nice injury troll. Another deflection.

What was Jetta's excuse? Sinclair would be pretty handy next year. Petrie should fill the void though :drunk:

Nice injury troll. Another deflection.

What was Jetta's excuse? Sinclair would be pretty handy next year. Petrie should fill the void though :drunk:

Thankfully we didn't pay overs for Jetta as Sinclair hasn't exactly shined at the COLAS

How is Freo going at the trade table this season? Giving up Pick 3 for McCarthy or Hill will deliver the lulz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back